MyLabuan Hosting Reviews

MyLabuan Hosting
6 reviews of MyLabuan Hosting

Suspended my account because I complaint too much? I complaint because site down, ftp server problem, mailserver problem, never notification client when server change, website everyday down at less 3hours, it got wrong?

VERY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Company Response: We not SUSPEND your account but you request to close the account and request your money back..what should we do? keep your account active without payment? We already send notification email to all client about server upgrading but your yahoo mail blocked our email and forward to spam folder. What do you meant with server down? in fact you can show us the ping result? You have a browsing problem but you blame us for your own mistake.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2005 - September, 2006

thank for efaizent has been registered my domain, very fast and very good

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2006 - August, 2007

Think I owe this host an apology. I suffer from anger attacks which cloud my judgement and was wrong to be so harsh in my review. All problems have been sorted quite professionally and my site is running well and problemfree as I have come to expect sinc

Company Response: Thank you for your kind review. Actually we are here try our best to resolve all customer problem as soon as we can. Thanks,

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2005 - April, 2006

Terrible hosting company, both incompetent and rude.
They close accts which are fully paid up and don't answer emails or admit to their mistakes. Take it from a present paid up customer and stay well away.

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2005 - April, 2006

Very Bad, My account has been suspended without any notice, I'm already pay my billing invoice.

Company Response: Your web file using bad scripts and your account suspended due to TOS Violation. Please refer to our TOS for any clarification.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2005 - November, 2005