Name My Site Reviews

Sorry, there is no review of Name My Site. Be the first to review.

About Name My Site

Name My Site are providers of low cost domain registration and transfers, we have well over 400+ extensions available today and more being added all the time. Each domain registration comes with over $100 worth of free services including, free email account, dns manager, theft protection and more.. - SiteLock Malware Detector - 5,000 small and large websites are attacked everyday. Don’t risk yours. SiteLock monitors your website 24x7 for vulnerabilities and attacks, which means you can worry less about your website and more about your business. - Simple, Powerful Email for Small Businesses - Give your business a professional makeover with your own personnel email. Intuitive and Responsive Design, Beautifully designed and delivered with the power of OpenXchange. You can also access your email on your smartphone or tablet. 100% Uptime and Security. Our high-end NetApp mail storage guarantees zero data loss and redundancy, along with 100% network uptime. - Secure your website and customer data - SSL Certificates protect your customer's personal data including passwords, credit cards and identity information. Getting an SSL certificate is the easiest way to increase your customer's confidence in your online business. Rock-solid security Comodo's SSL certificates provide up to 128 or 256-bit encryption for maximum security of your website visitors' data. All our SSL certificates come with a 30-day Money Back Guarantee. No questions asked.

Address: 71 Crown Street