NameSecure Reviews

NameSecure
39 reviews of NameSecure

After the 2010 upgrade all my web sites went down, email became unreliable, & the final insult, major price hikes shortly thereafter. 4 months later, I'm almost done transferring 20+ domains to Godaddy.com & rebuilding several websites...

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2000 - February, 2011

Since the upgrade about a month ago, my e-mail has been totally worthless. Some days I cannot even get into it. Other days, it's just plain dysfunctional. I finally arranged to have all of my messages forwarded to another e-mail address.

Services Period: Past customer during November, 1997 - November, 2010

REALLY poor supplier. No support, no phnoecontact. AVOID!!

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2005 - October, 2010

Same story, different customer. No support whatsoever. Namesecure changed some things, and "upgrade" that changed the ip addresses, id names, and passwords on both my websites. What a nightmare; I am transfering to yahoo for web support.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2005 - October, 2010

No technical support available. Have not had any response, outside of canned email response. Local Road Runner bounces back any email that comes from them. Theyt refuse to accept emails from them.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2002 - October, 2010

THE VERY WORST COMPANY. I purchased a domain name several years ago. Without any billing or notification they let the name expire. Now my company has no Web site or e-mail. They're putting me out of business. NO SUPPORT. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2005 - July, 2010

Their tech support is nonexistant. I tried numerous times to try to gain access to an accoutn. They just kept asking for the login information, which is what I was trying to get. To make it worse, they just kept sending the same canned response email.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2010

NO technical support. NO contact phone number. Web based email support takes over 24 hours to even send a form email back. My site has been down (on their end) for over a week. I have emailed them probably 5 or 6 times. Nothing. No help. No results.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 1994 - February, 2010

I get hundreds of email spams in week that have viruses so my gmail refuses to download them and I have to log on and delete them by hand. Namesecure's Help page gives you an url from which to report spman, but it leads right back to itself.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 1999 - September, 2009

After attempting to purchase an expired domain, Namesecure informed me it was unavailable. An inquiry to tech support was returned stating it had been purchased until 2011, BY NAMESECURE! Now I have to buy it from them if I want it. What a rip off!!!!

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2002 - April, 2008