NameSecure Reviews

NameSecure
39 reviews of NameSecure

My 'private' email not associated with the web address I have registered with them has been receiving 100's if not thousands of spam, (4,186 unread to be exact as of typing). Routing clearly identifies a 'customer requested' forward from Namesecure. Not!

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2000 - March, 2008

Follow up to my previous review...nothing changes with their service or attitude. But...I know have contact information to get on them. It is: Address: 13861 Sunrise Valley Drive Suite 300, Herndon, VA 20171, US
Phone Number: 703-668-4600

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2003 - July, 2006

Terrible - or rather non-existant - customer service, exorbitant prices for tiny email boxes, no spam filters, no web forwarding to Dynamic IPs, and NO warnings of looming expiration dates for email accounts or domain names.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2002 - October, 2007

They prevent you from being able to create and change IPs on your own nameservers unless you submit a tech-supp ticket!! So far days have gone by! This means if you change IP's it takes them days to even make the change! Still no response! No phone help!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 1999 - April, 2007

They do not have any telephone support and they are not responding to my emails submitted via their website. This company does not have any customer service whatsoever. I regret so much doing business with them.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2004 - March, 2007

The last months of 2006, Namesecure (and therefore my registered account) had some severe problems with e-mail forwarding because of big amounts of spam.
Since then they offer pop-mailboxes which give a lot of functions in forwarding. It works fine now.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 1999 - March, 2007

Their e-mail-based customer service is HORRIBLE (over a week without a reply), and they have no phone support. I ran some tests, on my site, at dnsstuff.com, and it showed multiple server and DNS issues on their end. I told them, and they blew me off.

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2006 - February, 2007

First, self-care did not work anymore mid 2006 and all changes had to be escaleted through tech support. Then, on 12/10 they announced that the e-mail forwarding feature for the domain would be cancelled on 19/12! That was a major reason for me to choose

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2000

Nonexistent customer service, inept tech support, sluggish speed. Avoid.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2006 - October, 2006

I've used Namesecure for domain registration and mail forwarding for 4+ years. In the past I have had probs with email forwarding that lasted 1-2 days (with no explanation).

However, starting in Aug 2006, things have gotten DRAMATICALLY worse. There wa