NameSecure Reviews

NameSecure
39 reviews of NameSecure

Service and Communication
This is a horrific company from a service perspective.

They stopped supporting extensions for my website without warning (forms just stopped working)

I contact them and they respond by EMAIL that they no longer support my extensions.

INCREDIBL

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2002

Terrible customer service.
They double billed for a domain name renewal. Contacted Visa because no one answered my calls at Namesecure. They then suspended my account. Tried for a month to resolve this. I will bet they let my domain expire and then ask for a high penalty. Scam.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2010

When I needed to create a website they were there
If you understand menu driven applications you can fairly easy create a site. I like pushing buttons and the click sound is soothing so I'll click until I make my website. Love the intro page capability. Minor issues easier than other services for me.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2003

BEWARE OF NAMESECURE - STAY AWAY!
I've had so many problems with this company. It is the MOST unreliable service ever. Emails are always being bounced back to my clients. Customer service sounds like it's based in another country, so it's like talking to programmed robots. BEWARE!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2013

Horrible Service!!!!!
If you are using cakePHP.. skip namesecure.. I uploaded my cakePHP application and it would NOT work!! I waited until the next day during their phone hours and called in for support.. got some chick who I am doubting even knew what I server is..

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2010 - March, 2015

Good service
Been a customer for 16 years, some minor issues, but overall a very good provider.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2001

Read this and decide for yourselves
Was charged five times when renewing domain name (their site wasn't working). Got 4 payments back through Visa. NS cancelled my domain, refused to admit their mistake and offered to reinstate the name for $299. Crooks.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2003 - May, 2012

domain and web hosting services
your site provide me the very use full information. This is help me alot.

Thanks....

for more info: www.airnat.com

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2013

Many years ago when the Internet was young, I got some domains with them. The last time I renewed them, I foolishly paid for long-term renewals so I have been stuck working with them for years now. To say they even have customer service is a stretch.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2001 - October, 2011

i had to renew a domain with them that they let expire and after i manually renewed the domain only, for 12 months, they renewed hosting and double billed me for it, then refused to refund. Worst host i've dealt with.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2007 - May, 2011