Navicosoft Reviews

Navicosoft
4 reviews of Navicosoft

Remarkable Company
i'v been at Navicosoft for a year now and i will never go back.
Always fast, friendly and great support.
nice Joomla autoupdate tool (saves lots off work) and the backup tool also works great.
And that at a price a lot lower than my old hoster

Best company with best peoples i have ever found
I have got the hosting services of many companies When it comes to choosing the best Hosting Service company, I'm bound and determined to find out which company is providing the most value. I think Navicosoft is one of them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2014

Navicosoft best hosting provider in Pakistan
I have hosted my site : firstquranacadmey.com with them and the response time of site is really good, if i got any issue they resolve it immediately...Navicosoft is the best Hosting provider i have ever use and i recommend you guys to use the Navicosoft

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2011

Web hosting
I developed and hosted my website www.zeemovil.com from Navicosoft and its been few years that my website is up and running without issues.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2009

Review Navicosoft