Net Link Hosts Reviews

Net Link Hosts
12 reviews of Net Link Hosts

This is the company all others should pattern themselves after. The customer service is above the bar!!! Helpful,understanding & friendly- can't ask for more!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2001 - February, 2007

Excellent customer service - all problems handled quickly and professionally. Great, reliable hosting with top-notch up time. Lots of features including spam assassin and fantastico.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2004 - March, 2006

I love this hosting company. The speed is great for a inexpensive package. I really like the east control panel.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2006

Absolutely the best host I have done business with. I have moved all my accounts to them and will continue to for years to come.

Company Response: More people are finding out about them and I worry that their success will eventually change them into everyone else.

Great People. I want to amend my earlier review. Found I was wrong on the negative, they do have additional storage available. These people are #1!.

Company Response: None!

Fast, reliable, extremely affordable, BEST customer service.

Company Response: I have no complaints about my hosting.

Great hosting company. Helpful, good value, prompt service, efficient & reliable

Company Response: Very generous storage alotment yet No provision in basic plans to add additional storage space.

N/A

Company Response: great control panel, directions, and support

N/A