Network Eleven Reviews

Network Eleven
20 reviews of Network Eleven

Yes, they seem to have disappeared at the beginning of 2006. You'll get no response from them on anything AND they'll continue to charge your card - avoid, avoid, avoid.

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2004 - March, 2006

STAY AWAY! About MAR06 they dropped off radar - servers running, no one at home. Support and cancellation requests via email, helpdesk, phone, postal mail all ignored. Disputing charges w/ CCco. Avoid at all costs.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2005 - May, 2006

value and uptime are great, but support is non-existant. there is still an open ticket on my account from a year ago that has never been addressed, and I have had the same problems as others in trying to cancel the account now that the project is over.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2004 - April, 2006

The technical package at N11 is easy to use and full of bells and whistles. Billing NEVER answers questions. Two accounts have old cancellation requests, one approaches 90 days. Tried email, tickets. Next is cancel CC authorization. Incredible!

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2001 - July, 2006

I've been trying to cancel my account for 3 weeks now and they have'nt repsonded to my request. I loathe the fact that they put the burden on the customer to get confirmation of cancellation. Avoid at all costs!!

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2004 - June, 2006

Network eleven doesn't really care about providing techical support. Support tickes has remained open for over a week without a response from their "24/7" support staff.

If you require a support staff then Network Eleven might not be the best choise f

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2005 - June, 2006

They used to have great support. They don't have any support at all now. I've tried to cancel my account, and they've ignored every email, every support ticket. I've filed a dispute with my bank, and a complaint with the BBB. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2003 - May, 2006

I needed a module installed, which they offer. I emailed them atleast 5 times during the course of 2 weeks. No one got back to me. I finally sent them an email to cancel 2 weeks ago. Still have not heard back. Terrible company and no support.

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2005 - January, 2006

It's a catch22 when the only way you can contact their tech support is via email and your POP3 server is down. My next ISP will have a tech support phone number I can call in an emergency.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2003 - November, 2004

The level of support these guys provide is amazing! They could triple their prices and I'd remain a loyal customer! Super fast servers, great prices!

Company Response: The only con is that I didn't find them sooner!

Review Network Eleven