Network Eleven Reviews

Network Eleven
20 reviews of Network Eleven

Unable to contact anyone at the company to cancel service, and my credit card is being charged. Have contacted the BBB and Attorney General's office in Portland Oregon. Would not recommend them.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2004 - March, 2008

I was using the N11 hosting for about 4 years, and since last spring I had issues with their mail server being black-listed in SORBS as compromised. Support tickets were left answered. Couldn't cancel either. Working with CC to remove charges and cancel.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2003 - December, 2007

It appears they are so bad now that you cannot even sign for hosting services fr mNetwork11. I registered two sites a week ago and still have not received the "confirmation email with your account
details and setup instructions."

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2005 - August, 2007

Servers are on, but nobody's home! Don't answer support requests, etc, and now I can't cancel my account!

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2004 - April, 2007

Their service back in 2004 was good, you got replies to support questions and support was good. As othere's have said around 2006 the support dropped off the map. Cancellation is impossible, all calls are answered by answering machines.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2004 - January, 2007

Have 4 emergency support tickets open with no response. 2 of my accounts have been taken over for phishing. Havent tried to cancel yet (I will this week), but I don't expect any luck.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2005 - March, 2007

Be so very afraid. I have tried everything I know to cancel my account but there is no-one home. I have open tickets that are literally 10 months old.

This is a sinking ship I'm afraid. Don't make the mistake that I did.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2004 - March, 2007

Customers with unresolved complaints can notify the Oregon Department of Justice at http://www.doj.state.or.us/finfraud/concompform.shtml

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2006 - January, 2007

These guys have done nothing short of abandon shop - the servers are up but nobody is home. You will get ZERO support on anything.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2005 - January, 2007

This company does not respond to support requests and illegally bills customers for services not rendered. DO NOT USE!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2004 - October, 2006