NetworkPanda Reviews

NetworkPanda
18 reviews of NetworkPanda

Smooth migration and performance
I was too newbie to transfer my data from my previous host and this is the reason I had to submit a ticket and they started working on it immediately. They were able to migrate everything properly and all aspects of my site and service work just fine.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2017

Above the standards, totally recommended
I don't usually take the time to write reviews, but when I notice a company comes high and above the standards of everyone else and makes me feel absolutely satisfied, I feel that it deserves our love and a positive review. Networkpanda is one of them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2015

reliable hosting.
The guy who previously wrote he cannot update Wordpress posts must be joking, or is paid by a competitor to bash the company, or could be a temporary glitch. 3 years now I update all day 9 Wordpress sites with new posts amd photos, never had problems.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2015

Helpful support
Scott, the support tech who replied my ticket was extremely helpful in resolving a problem I had with my site, caused by an incompatible Joomla module. He guided me to update the Joomla module to the most recent version and all is fine now.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2018

Good customer support and quality of service
I have my wordpress site (loaded with a lot of plugins) hosted there for 1 year now and I am happy with performance and uptime. Also they have fast support responses and feature rich client area and cpanel.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2017

Worst experience EVER
Reviews over 2 stars are bought/manipulated. I've ever seen anything so bad than this hosting provider. Network panda says that their uptime is over 99% but it's more close to 50%. You can crash the whole server just by updating wordpress posts.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2017

awesome and trustworthy
the support is very helpfull and patient with my questions when I tried to set up my site. Even when I messed several things (my fault) they were quick to restore my site 3 times from their back-ups and saved me lots of hours. Awesome speed and uptime too

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2016

Nice
Customer for 6 months now and no problems at all. My Wordpress and joomla sites work like a charm and fast. No downtimes until now and their helpdesk usually responds in minutes.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2017

Not Reliable Hosting
Here is my experience in almost 2 months using this hosting.
The 1st month it seams that all was on but troubles started the second month. My site were down the support rarely answered my tickets and even I asked for refund, the simply ignored me.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2017

good hosting
Reliable with great uptime for my Wordpress sites even with too many plugins and traffic (other hosts could not handle them but networkpanda is fine with them). Support fast and prompt to assist. My uptime monitors report al more than 99.99% uptime.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2012

Review NetworkPanda