NPSIS Reviews

NPSIS
116 reviews of NPSIS

I lost 1000s of dollars and 100s of hours. Web sites down, mail server unavailable, site defaced by hackers, broken passwords, databases lost -- and their tech support system was seriously broken during critical times.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2004 - December, 2007

NPSIS uses to be a fantastic company when it was in the hands of Nathan Wilkerson of Utah. But it recently sold to a terrible company in So. Carolina and the service has gone downhill very fast. I would now rank them as the WORST hosting company ever!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2002 - December, 2007

I've been an NPSIS customer since early 2000. Ive been happy with them until this past summer, when they would have capacity issues and mySQL problems.

The last straw happened today, some weekend network admin deleted my website mysql database, and th

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2000 - November, 2007

I cancelled my account with them on Feb 14th, I still have their account cancellation confirmation Email. They just billed me $99.90 without my permission. There is no excuse for this. Tried emailing them at the addy below got 284 replies...

Services Period: Past customer during January, 1995 - February, 2007

They charged my credit card even though I notified them I was not renewing. They don't answer their phone; they don't return voice mail; email to them (at various addresses) bounces. I think they've gone belly up!

Company Response: This account was cancelled after the renewal date which is why it was billed per the terms of service. We have recently expanded support options and ways to communicate with us. NPS is growing and here to stay.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2002 - May, 2007

tech support is non existent. complaints about SERIOUS problems like MISSING E-MAILS (incoming and outgoing) are IGNORED. My advice, STAY AWAY. I'm moving myself.

Company Response: We take all support issues very seriously. Most complaints we have seen about missing mail are spam related or blocked mail servers due to spam. Mail security for our customers as a whole take priority.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2003 - May, 2007

I would like to change my opinion about these people. The last opinion I gave was on 11-02-2007. It was a really negative opinion because of their down times and bad support. I must admit that now they have improved a lot. I can recommend them to anyone.

Company Response: Thanks Vishnu. Many of the issues experienced over the past year were due to our dependence on the previous staff and a forced facility relocation. Thanks for weathering the storm with us.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2000 - April, 2007

I have over 23 domains with them and they are easy to use, great price and always adding new features to make internet easy for saps like me. This is kevin with totallycellphones.com

Services Period: Past customer during August, 1999 - March, 2007

these guys continue to suck, I'll filed a criminal complaint today for fraud

Company Response: Not a valid review. Does not even warrent a response other than to say this account was banned from NPS early 2006.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2004 - February, 2007

Like the others before me said, RUN. I've been with NPSIS since 2003 and just canceled one account, the other is right behind it. My site is down again, second time this week. Support emails go unresponded to, even after 3 and 4 emails.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2003 - February, 2007