NPSIS Reviews

NPSIS
116 reviews of NPSIS

I am a customer of NPSIS from early 2000. Until recently their support has been excellent. Since the company changed owners, their support hasn't existed. Their servers are down for too long and they reply to your emails when they want. DON'T USE NPSIS.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2000 - February, 2007

I have used NPSIS since December 1999 and their service had been outstanding...up until now. They have recently done a migration of my account to a new server, implemented a new control panel and web based email tools which are horrible!
DO NOT USE NPSIS

Services Period: Past customer during December, 1999 - February, 2007

Oh my God. I can't get away from these losers fast enough. NO technical support, NO call backs, NO help when their server crashed. NO THANK YOU!!!!

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2003 - October, 2006

HORRIBLE customer support when they lost one of their servers. No backups in place, and I was told "sorry, you have to restore the site yourself". I will be cancelling my account.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2004 - October, 2006

They had a server failure and their only NT administrator was out of the country. They could not restore my ASP.NET site and would not provide a temporary site. After 5 days of downtime we had to go to a different host.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2003 - October, 2006

I have two domains hosted with NPSIS. Their technical support and customer service are wonderful.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2001 - May, 2006

I've used these guys for over a year....they *used* to be great. In the last month, there's been several episodes of server down, server rejecting my account, loss of email, delays in email. When I call the office, they are usually too busy to call back,

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2005 - February, 2006

NPS Internet Solutions, Inc. is a superb company with exemplary Technical Support (Which is very seldom needed) flawless Uptime Reliability, Laser paced Server & Network speed, and full value affordability. Cynthia Wilkerson is the best Rep on line.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2005 - January, 2006

I switched my reseller accounts to NPSIS a couple of years ago, and couldn't be happier. They provide great service and are responsive to my needs. Every one of their staff is great to work with! I highly recommend this company.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2004 - December, 2005

They are the best I've seen. The staff is very helpful. Why, the CEO himself helped me with my webpage.
The price can't be beat.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 1999 - October, 2005