NPSIS Reviews

NPSIS
116 reviews of NPSIS

I've built multi-million dollar websites, shaken hands with bill gates and steve jobs, and now that I'm retired I like to use NPSIS for my crazy little personal sites... I ditto everything the others are saying. One of my favorite internet companies.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2000 - September, 2010

I've hosted multiple domains for several years with NPSIS and they've been great. Very competitive pricing. Very reliable. Very responsive.

Company Response: We have recently doubled the quotas on bandwidth, diskspace, secondary domains and a bunch of other features.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 1997 - August, 2005

NPSIS is great. Fast support, good speed, high reliability.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2003 - December, 2010

NPS has provided us with space for ours and webspace for three years. Their staff is exceptionally professional and service. Issues are always delat with in a timely manner. J Heighton, Wow Leadership Training, CANADA.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2002 - August, 2005

Hi. my name is Dave Phillips I live in the UK and through a friend I found out about NPS. So I decided to give them a try, just about everything went wrong or you can do wrong happened to me. I contacted NPS it was sorted very quickly top class staff

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2005 - June, 2006

Outstanding customer support - always an actual person to talk to about tech support, billing support, account settings.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2001 - May, 2005

NPS Internet Solutions hosts several of my sites. I am extremely satisfied with their services from customer service to their full service hosting packages. They have had nonstop uptime, and are a great value for the small price. I highly recommend NPS!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2004 - April, 2005

A class act among internet providers! The staff is always helpful, courteous, and cheerful. I have only encountered minor problems (mostly errors on my part) which have always been quickly resolved with a phone call or email. Highly recommended!

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2001 - April, 2005

As a software engineer with 30 years experience, I expect more of an ISP than the average user. NPSIS has been my ISP for three years, and I've always been pleased with their level of expertise. And working with them is always a pleasant experience.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2002 - April, 2005

They are that rare entity: a very professional, dependable company, that also provides wonderful, personal service. I recommend them whenever someone asks about hosting companies.

I am a web developer and I have many clients hosted with them; I've nev

Services Period: Past customer during June, 1998 - April, 2005