NPSIS Reviews

NPSIS
116 reviews of NPSIS

NPS Internet Solutions offer outstanding, reliable service. Any questions I've had have been dealt with in a timely and satisfactory manner.

I would highly recommend the services of NPS Internet Solutions.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2001 - April, 2006

Extremely helpful
Extremely friendly
Solved every problem very quickly and
without any delays.
User web interface to manage accounts
and domains very simple, easy and
streighforward.
I strongly recommend them.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2001 - March, 2005

Very nice people and good service. Prices are good too. I plan to stay with them and I recommend them too.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2000 - March, 2005

For 3 years I have been EXTREMELY happy. I have 9 websites (2 are my own and the rest belong to my clients) hosted here. I have had some unusual needs to move domains between accounts - they always do whatever I need and they do it RIGHT AWAY!

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2002 - March, 2004

Had some compatability problems with after moving from a win2k host to their win2k3 servers. They were very helpful in getting the problem solved. Even though I am only using their basic hosting service they stuck with my problem until we had it solved.

Company Response: We do our best to make sure that even our smallest customers are having a pleasant and trouble free hosting experience. If their are problems we will continue to work with them personally until a resolution is reached. No one falls through the cracks.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2005 - February, 2006

NPSIS support has been extremely useful. My questions have been answered quite promptly and I have been able to solve any questions or concerns rapidly with their help. May all customer service be like this!

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2001 - February, 2005

Great Customer Service! Need I say more? Easy to setup and maintain multiple clients and super affordable.

Company Response: No SQL Server and the sub-domains are occassionally a bit buggy... but whose perfect, eh? Worth the dime every time.

Their tech support was very helpful in setting up my email and helping me configure my email client, way above and beyond the call of duty.

Company Response: I need to spend more time working on the website, its still a bit spartan.

Superior company. A 5 star company! Support is superb. I've referred a dozen people - all switched their hosting to NPS.

Company Response: None.

Excellent company! Great customer service!

Company Response: JSP hosting would be nice