Online Audience Reviews

Online Audience
21 reviews of Online Audience

Top notch
I have no complaints been excellent from the start. I even earn money getting friends to sign up which keeps my hosting costs even lower. Excellent service and support website has not been offline yet "touch wood I not jinxed it"

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2018

Transfer of Wordpress Website
After using AWS server to host my Wordpress instance, i wanted to find a good value, reliable, easy to use and good support. I've finally found this with Online Audience, Luke did a great job in guiding me through the transfer helped me fine tune. Great!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2018

Very good
Every problem is solved quickly, very friendly support

Great Service
Extremely happy with the service I received. They pay close attention to detail and the turnaround time is amazing. I highly recommend Online Audience for anyone looking for hosting or any of the many other service they provide.

The greatest developer on the planet
The best and honest person I know with great service and very responsive. He walk you through everything and never leaves you stranded like most of the developers when it comes to support. He's always there when you need him. He's my guy now. Thanks br

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2018

BEST HOSTING PROVIDER I USED
f you're looking for a cheap web hosting package or you are just starting out and building your first website, i would certainly recommend Online Audience, brilliant budget hosting provider £1 per month (making it one of the cheapest hosting i used)

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2018

Free try and Excellent Service
The service here is wonderful, its super quick and easy to get a vps deployed and i love the fact that they offered a free trial. alot of hosting companys kvm servers dont work with what i needed so i needed a trial to test on and im very glad with luke

wordpress plugin updates
i asked luke to update the page builder within wordpress, fast reliable service best server ive had a website on would recommend his services to anyone

Great Service
I have to admit that doing business with Luke was one of the best decisions ever. Not only did he enhance my website, he taught me how to use word press which became very beneficial when minor additions were needed. I recommend his services to everyone.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2018

Luke Kesson
Luke Kesson you are a star. Never let me down once and you go above what you are paid to do. You are a professional and I have more faith in you than some of my own friends.
If I would recommend anyone to build a site I recommend Luke.

Review Online Audience