OnSmart Network Reviews

OnSmart Network
90 reviews of OnSmart Network

Everything that I need and more. I am telling my friends...

Company Response: None

BEST HOSTING COMPANY! excellent package.. searched the whole world for the best package.. been with onsmart 15 months, no complaint!

Company Response: NONE!

great server! Very satisfied!

Company Response: N/A

I have been with Onsmart for 15 months now and not had one hack, and not had any unexplained downtime. This is a big contrast to my previous host.

Company Response: N/A

great host. i haven't tried their support service yet as there has been no need to contact them. good prices and good service.

Company Response: N/A

very nice people to work with

Company Response: had to find solutions when issues arize server load seems to get pretty high during the day

everything is fine with me, except i don't like tech support very much

Company Response: N/A

Service, a real human by phone, or chat not just a ticket system. Very helpful. Server seems very quick

Company Response: I have not found any yet

Incredibly friendly and helpful service. Respond very quickly and professionally to chat requests. The service is worth paying for. Happy customer

Company Response: I still have more pros to write: good service made Southwest Airlines the best in competitive industry. This company has the same attitude.

The Best Hosting Company I ever dealt with . Amazing supper fast support & uptime . I wouldnt be leaving them ever

Company Response: Only Con is no other hosting company will get my business coz of Onsmart..They are the Best

Review OnSmart Network