P4HOST Reviews

P4HOST
24 reviews of P4HOST

No support
The awful hosting in the world

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2007 - February, 2008

This place is a joke. They DO NOT respond to support requests or e-mails, and live chat only replies when they can sell you something. I tried canceling and got the cold shoulder. A scam.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2005 - May, 2008

Had been happy then past 3 months difficulty in loading e-mail, get booted out of prog., and since Sunday have lost all access to e-mail. Placed 3 sep. tix's, received one response: "Everything ok now?" Called and get a "mailbox full" message.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2004 - September, 2007

They were okay when I started with them about 3 years ago but support is non existent. I have moved to another host but p4hostwill not cancel my accountnor respond to my requests. I have tried calling but their voice mailbox is full. DO NOT USE THEM!!

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2004 - July, 2007

virtually non-existent support. Despite repeated efforts via phone and e-mail to get support I was usually left with no reply at all. I never once had anyone answer the support phone or return a call when I left messages. E-mail was no better.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2005 - August, 2007

HORRIBLE! Recently they maybe changed their system settings, so my board is not working until now. I asked help to solve this several times, but they just said that I have to change my board scripts because it is not work for their server from now.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2003 - August, 2006

I had p4host for over a year, I cancelled yet I was still billed for it. Repeated queries have gone unanswered and even though I was charged for the site, it is unaccessible. Stay clear of this company!

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2003 - October, 2004

Initially was very reliable but the problems started to surface somewhere around late Nov 2004. Owner (Kevin) went MIA. Tech support is not consistent and selective. I have 4 accounts with them.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2004 - March, 2005

Purchased a yearly plan. They were fine for about 8 months then repeated slowdowns and dropouts. I switched hosts but they have continued to bill my credit card. Won't respond to any of my emails and suddenly I have much more spam than before. STAY CLEAR!

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2003 - October, 2004

Fine for over a year then one-man support went totally MIA. Servers became drastically slow, all clients complained, nobody got any support responses in over a month. I cancelled but they won't follow thru on that continue to charge me anyway. AVOID!!!

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2003 - December, 2004