P4HOST Reviews

P4HOST
24 reviews of P4HOST

the lights are on, but nobody is home
Cancelled 2 years ago because I couldn't ever reach anyone.
I never heard back, but I'm still receiving bills.
I inquired about those, but still no response.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2004 - July, 2013

P4host Owner Kevin Stole My Domain!
Check BBB for P4host! The owner manipulated me into giving him information that allowed him to put my domain (sailsarana.com) into his name. Now he owns it. I can't move it. Worse yet, he renewed it just to be vindictive. Avoid P4host!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2004 - March, 2011

same as everyone else
these guys are crap. i have tried to cancel my account many times. i actually got a hold of someone once who promised to call back in 20 minutes but never did. still getting late payment notices from them.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2005 - May, 2012

Loved them at first, 8 years ago. Steadily downhill since then. And I just found out that if you ask them to register a domain for you, they put in themselves as registrant, making it next to impossible to move the domain without their help. AVOID.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2003 - December, 2011

You get what you pay for.... let me just say that. Support is next to none. Tickets go unanswered for days, even weeks. Kevin seems to be the only one who gets anything done.

Good luck getting refunds too, been waiting on one since May. It is now Sept

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2007 - May, 2011

Non responsive tech-support, no one answers phone, "Kevin" is nowhere to be seen, took 8 months to process one simple request that could/should have only taken 15 seconds. Awful host. Avoid p4host.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2006 - September, 2010

support tickets are unanswered and no one answers the support phone #.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 1996 - May, 2010

I have a reseller account with p4host and can't get my sites away from them to someone else. I just received an invoice after 6 months of trying to contact them because I couldn't get in to use my sites. WHAT???

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2004 - March, 2010

Just HORRIBLE. I try to cancel my account for 2 months now and can't. SCAM. They keep charging me and nobody replied to my 6 emails and tickets. And customer support is just not existent for the last year. Don't even think of becoming their customer.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2006 - December, 2009

P4HOST is TERRIBLE! DO NOT use them. I now use www.steadfast.net and am SO much happier. I have been with P4Host for years and still have a few of my domains over there. I have been trying to an EPP Code for the last week - no response after 5 e-mails

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2006 - March, 2009