PacificHost Reviews

PacificHost
41 reviews of PacificHost

they create so much problem

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2011 - November, 2011

I have been with Pacifichost for a couple months now and I only have positive things to say about their hosting services.
Keep up the good work Pacifichost!

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2011 - October, 2011

I find PacificHost to be fantastic. I have been hosted with other companies before, but frankly speaking was impressed by the quality of the services provided by pacifichost team. They are also great with helping you move from other hosts to them.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2011 - October, 2011

Their customer support is far superior than others (what I been advised by others, who use other providers). They have gone above and beyond to assist me with my sites, whenever needed.
Excellent pricing and plans!
place PacificHost is pretty good!

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2011 - October, 2011

It was very hard to find reliable web host, so I decided to take the time and do some research, and after several weeks I chose Paicifichost.
I have never noticed any downtimes even if there were any.
Pricing is reasonable, support is very helpful!

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2011 - September, 2011

I have been hosting all my websites with PacificHost for over a year now with great satisfaction.
Their technical support is outstanding.
I've noticed no downtime and my site loads faster than ever.

top company to deal with. highly recommended.

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2010 - September, 2011

I am changing all 5 of my personal web sites as well as my other clients websites to Pacifichost.
Support is fast, efficient, friendly and understandable even for technical twits like I am.
Excellent, quality hosting with quality support of Pacifichost

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2010 - September, 2011

I am pleased dealing with PacificHost web host. It is really professional host, and they have the quickest support ever.
I particularly like cPanel which I never had before and the ability to do things like upload zipped files.
Very competitive pricing.

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2010 - September, 2011

I'd like to tell you about my experience using PacificHost web hosting services. The hosting solutions provided are excellent. Great value for money.. Servers are really fast - speed connectivity is superb.

Keep up the good work guys!

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2011 - August, 2011

I've used Pacifichost for quite a long period of time. Most of the traffic stems from a webcam which uploads several pics per minute. Reliability is 100% I honestly cannot remember the last downtime our site has had that wasnt because of something I did.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2011 - July, 2011