Phi 9 Web Hosting Reviews

Phi 9 Web Hosting
21 reviews of Phi 9 Web Hosting

So glad I switched back to Phi9
I am so glad I switched to Phi9. My old hosting company provided an inferior product and their Sales department called often to try to get me to upgrade. No such nonsense with Phi9. Good prices and quality product. I am extremely satisfied.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2013

Really Outstanding Hosting!
I highly recommend Phi 9 to anyone looking for web hosting. Its customer services are excellent and responsive. The server is fast and I have never experienced any down time. The price is among the lowest. The web creating tools have been improved.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2013

No complaints good service
I'm rather a novice so can't speak to high-end needs/support, but they were very helpful to a novice like myself. Phone/Support was great and so far, a few months after migrating three site registries (two hosted) to Phi9, I'm very happy.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2012

Satisfied
I develop web applications with VS.Net. I was afraid with the plugins support in shared hosting specially for reporting services, but Phi 9 made a great environment where i got my complete satisfaction. I thanks to Phi 9...

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2015

Satisfied
Phi9 is simply the best hosting service I have used in my nearly 5 years of internet presence. From support to pricing, I have been greatly satisfied with Phi9. I have used other services that are good, but Phi9 is great. So glad I found Phi9.

Amazing Hosting
Phi 9 made transferring my reseller account to Phi 9 a breeze. I experienced ZERO downtime during the transition and my hosting clients never noticed the switchover. The support at Phi 9 has been quick to respond and very professional.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2011

Azaming web hosting
Phi9 is not expensive but have excellent service. The connection speed is very fast and the customer service is good.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2014

Best VPS Hosting
Been with them for several years. Currently have two VPS, hosting several domains and have had nothing but good experiences. Great staff and excellent response time. In terms of up server time, it is about 99.9% absolutely no complaints

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2015

Awesome Hosting
Phi 9 was easy to work with. They made the transfer of hosting seamless. Their customer service is outstanding, quick and friendly. When issues arise they are quick to rectify quickly so that the websites are up and running at top speed.

Great Host & Support
I have used Phi 9 for a little bit under a year now and I have been thrilled with their service and support. Where my old host said my blog got too much traffic and tried to force me to upgrade, Phi 9 has given no complaints about our traffic.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2011 - May, 2012