PixelHost Reviews

PixelHost
9 reviews of PixelHost

Easy to use, hosting and domain registration in the one place, fast and realiable. Tech support reply usually within 1-3 hours.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2006 - January, 2007

I'm not positive what's up with the site, but I can say: it's been down for nearly a week; most of the information (forum and member databases, files and photos, event plans) may be lost; it was the doing of the Pixelhost tech team; we are uninformed.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2006 - August, 2006

We had a high volume website beeing one of the top Apple computer resllers in australia. Having a bad experience with our old host we came to PixelHost and the service and support has been great. Not a single problem. And they even helped us set-up our on

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2004 - November, 2005

PixelHost. I had some special requests. PixelHost could fullfill all of them. Great hosting. great prizes!

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2004 - March, 2005

Excellent services for an excellent price. Customer service and tech support have always been helpful and prompt. By far the best hosting services I've used.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2005 - March, 2005

Great service, personal advice.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2004 - March, 2005

Great Services. I was totaly new to hosting and i need my site up and running. They got it up and running straight away for me and it worked great.

Company Response: none

everything you would expect from any premium webhosting company with low prices.

Company Response: N/A

Pixelhost is great! Best hosting yet, 100% uptime great tech support, even have live support. All is great, excellent cpanel also!

Company Response: none that I can think of.

Review PixelHost