PlanetHoster Reviews

PlanetHoster
21 reviews of PlanetHoster

You are great and reliable.
Service was courteous, knowledgeable, timely. Absolutely no complaints. I would not hesitate to recommend you to anyone. They are as good as they are spoken about. You are great and reliable.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2018

Quality support.
I am always happy with fast, knowledgeable support at them. They offer help even when the issue isn't caused by them, but another party.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2018

Solid and trustworthy.
I have found this company to be the best in the whole IT industry. The customer service is excellent and prompt and I recommend this service to everyone. They are solid and trustworthy.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2018

It's a great host service!
It's a great host service! Quick customer response and outstanding support 24 hours a day. I wouldn't host anywhere else. And I am glad to be your successful customer.

Not Bad.
They provide nice personable people in tech helped me much to work out a few bugs with site builder. The longest wait was 3 minutes during mid day, Not bad.

Thanks for your unmatched services.
I'm always impressed with the dedication that the PlanetHoster technical staff show on support calls. Even difficult issues are handled with a can-do attitude. Thanks for your unmatched services.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2017

Best price with 100% satisfaction.
This host really does give the best prices out there and I'm 100% satisfied with all the services especially with the ease of use. I like how they work for me.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2018

They have an amazing support.
They have an amazing support. You don't wait long to talk to a real person, they are always knowledgeable, never condescending and, most importantly, they fix the problem, even when it's not theirs.

RThey are o'k!
The tech's are great at helping you resolve my issues and give a quick follow-up to make sure I'm ok. I would highly recommend their hosting to every webmaster looking for a reliable web host. The Control Panel has everything I need.

Always ready to assist.
Great customer service! Technical support is very knowledgeable and response time is very quick. They have been reliable and friendly.They have been reliable and friendly. Always ready to assist

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2018

Review PlanetHoster