PlanetHoster Reviews

PlanetHoster
3 reviews of PlanetHoster

perfectly done job
After contacting sales department I have received quick response and answer to all questions I have been interested in. For today I can make conclusion they keep their promises. I am receiving good stability and best performance I have ever seen.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2014

try Planethoster and you'll never regret
First of all support staff is highly available and knowledgeable people. They've helped me from the very beginning with sales, account setup, websites deployment and further issues. Also their servers are solid. Never got slow performance or service error

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2013

I get everything for reasonable price.
All the features provided with plan are delivered perfectly, no glitches. My uptime is 99.94%, its more than fine for me. All downtime is connected with server maintenance. They are providing 24/7 fast support, not overloaded servers and good network.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2012

Review PlanetHoster