Proaxxs Reviews

Proaxxs
21 reviews of Proaxxs

Their Max plan is excellent.
It includes many unmetered\unlimited resources which are so necessary for me to run my web sites smoothly and flawlessly. And it costs only $4.99 per month. Support is unmatched, all works fine on their servers. Uptime is hi

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2005 - April, 2010

They provide high uptime, qualified support even for an out-of-competence questions, flexible price policy - these are just a few words from the huge list of benefits they're offering to their customers.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2006 - April, 2010

Being a client of proaxxs means to have a fair deal with a rock-solid and trustworthy company. They offer attractive discounts on their resourceful services and prices are modest on them.
I like the way they provide their business.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2004 - April, 2010

As I have been using them for a fair while, I want to say their services are full-featured and quality. Their technicians are qualified and help in many ways. There are no outages and glitches on their servers. Perfect company for a serious business.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2002 - March, 2010

The best company I have ever used proaxxs.net is!
Their dedicated servers are stable, no outages occur on them. Their technicians are skillful and helpful in everything. Uptime is high as they have used stable network providers. Prices are competitive.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2002 - March, 2010

The great company proaxxs is! I have got a long experience with them and no serious issues I have faced. Servers are chracterized with stability and reliability. Support is active. Their control panel is user-frindly with powerful tools.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2005 - February, 2010

I'm satisfied with the level of services which proaxxs company provides. They provide a lot of solutions and services qualitatively. They have always been timely in responding to my questions. Servers have high uptime. Prices are modest. Like them.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2000 - February, 2010

Well as I have been using proaxxs for nearly 10 years want to mention that their services beyond praise, every process runs fast. Their experts know how to make their services attractive and comfortable for their customers. Uptime is high.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2000 - January, 2010

As I have used proaxxs services for a long while, I want to drop a line about them.
They offer affordable web site hosting plans with excellent capacity and quality. Their pricing policy is simple and straightforward.
Support works around the clock.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2000 - January, 2010

I'm impressed with the reliability and stability of proaxxs company. I have been using them for more than a month and have had no glitches and downtime at all. All works perfectly well any time you visit the web site. Support helps in many ways.

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2009 - January, 2010