ProHoster Reviews

ProHoster
3 reviews of ProHoster

Good service.
Very usefull interface and very low prices for host service! ProHoster gives free domain name and free SSL certificate! I found that loading of my sited is going much faster while I use ProHoster services. I use FTP for 1 of may domains and site build.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2018 - May, 2018

Very good hosting
Very good hosting - high-quality technical support, high UPTIME-servers and high-speed sites. I have been a client of this hosting for about 4 years, and I can say with confidence that this is really a very loyal, democratic and convenient hosting.

Service
Very profitable solutions. Especially for doing business. After all, "heavy" sites that require large resources are problematic to host on a shared hosting. Therefore, only VPS hosting. I'm completely satisfied with cPanel VPS. In addition, the tariffs f

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2017

Review ProHoster