Pulse Electronics Reviews

Pulse Electronics
9 reviews of Pulse Electronics

Customer service is non-existent. They suspend accounts and will not return emails to them asking why the account has been suspended. I strongly urge everyone to stay away from pulseelectronics.com.au/hosting unless you want to be robbed of your money.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2006 - January, 2007

I would be careful with this company.I was on there unlimited plan. They close my account for no reason and refused to reply to me as to why? They have basicly pocketed my money and will not refund me. Its a complete scam!. Stay clear! Nothing but a scam.

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2006 - January, 2006

I requested my account to be deleted by sending an email from an email address that was in no way associated with the account, it was from a free service. They requested the domain name, then deleted the account 5 days before the end of the billing cycle.

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2006 - December, 2006

absolutely awesome! best prices and so reliable; no troubles yet!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2006

http://hosting.pulseelectronics.com.au have been the best host ive ever been with! very fast support as well as fast servers! the best value for money!

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2006 - August, 2006

Best host i have ever been with, and very cheap!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2006 - December, 2006

Excellent Offer!!! By far the best on the net. They offer quick support (although i haven't required it much) and unbelievably fast servers!!!

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2005 - August, 2006

Excellent host. I haven't had any troubles yet. Very cheap! Servers are running fast too.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2006 - August, 2006

I've hosted with a lot of providers, but none compare to the quality of Pulse! The prices are cheap, the servers are fast, and support is never to hard to find. I've had no problems whatsoever! And I haven't had any downtime yet!

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2006 - August, 2006