QHoster Reviews

QHoster
28 reviews of QHoster

Biggest scam in the world
biggest scam of the world

The admin is a scam
Scammer owner who does not care about his clients and wasting his time to work for Brian Krebs

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2016 - February, 2017

3rd World Hosting
Their support number is fake. They'll cancel your account for no reason. They're support is just awful. Zero refunds.

Do yourself a favor and go with any hosting, other than them. They make Nigerian princes seem trustworthy.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2015 - August, 2016

SCAM!!!
Stay away from this scammers, they will take your money and no refund

No reply from customer support and account suspended after couple of days of purchase with a verified clean Paypal account

Now waiting for refund from paypal after a dispute

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2017

Scum Support/Host
They are thiefs, take more than 1 day to reply tickets, live chat never worked, phone numbers fake and after I had an suspension they never let me get my files back, which I worked more than a year.
Just keep away from this scam host.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2016 - August, 2017

Great Customer Support
I had an issue with a domain name transfer, and support was quick to assist me in getting it transferred without issue. Would recommend their services to anyone looking for reliable hosting provider.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2016

Qhoster is a Group of fraudulent people
I bought a domain for 1 year and hosting for 6 months and i paid for it. i got domain and hosting. after just 15 days my account got suspended. all my hard work finished. Now they insist me to click on the link in my email which is not from qhoster itsspa

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2016

Very happy with price, service & support.
Just read QHoster.com TOS before signing up and check out the forums for discount codes. They give you features for which you can get familiar with in time when your ready to get serious. Very good host.
The scripts that I had selected for installation!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2016

No Refund For Non-Service
I paid 2 years in advance and my site went down within 30 days. After going back and forth, I didn't feel confident about their ability . I asked for a refund.

No refund.

Go with a hosting company located in a 1st world country. These guys are shady

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2016 - June, 2016

Beware!
BEWARE! This company is not doing what they offer. I bought a server, was having very big problems this morning and lost very big amount of money. The phone number which they provide - Does not exist. Live chat - not working. Not recommended!

Review QHoster