QHoster Reviews

QHoster
14 reviews of QHoster

I like QHoster Multiple server locations
I can say that QHoster have been simply a pleasure to deal with as I know anyone who needs help appreciates the relief one feels when they can readily contact a real professional person quickly and who is knowledgeable enough to answer your questions.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2014

As for web hosting choice, QHoster is the best
There can not be a better company to host your website on than QHoster.com - the reason I chose their service is they offer location choice - Europe and USA. They have nice one-click app installer: Joomla, wordpress, etc. I like control panel.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2014

QHoster.com service - I like them.
Using QHoster.com hosting, I get quality and stable services which have no downtime. They offer over 12 methods of payment (like Paypal, Webmoney, Perfect Money etc) and it's really very convenient.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2014

My experience with QHoster has been great!
The incredible customer support is what keeps me with QHoster. Their team is professional.
They're consistently innovating, adding new technology to their hosting, adding new staff with knowledge I can't even comprehend, all while staying "human".

Review QHoster