QWK.Net Reviews

QWK.Net
140 reviews of QWK.Net

I have been a customer of Qwk.net for about four years now. The services they offer continue to improve each year. The customer service is the best that I have ever experienced. You don't need to worry about your site outgrowing this host. A+

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2001 - June, 2005

QWK.net is a good server, although it does have some problems with viruses. I have been down for more than 24 hours today, and this is why I am writing this review.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2004 - March, 2005

So far, best host ever. (I tried 7 others in 2004). Awesome service, called me back, installed custom Perl lib for my CGI store. HTTP access to site is fast, control panel is clear and useful. Cannot find any faults.

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2004 - January, 2005

I use QWK to host 10 domains 3 of mine, the rest for friends/clients. They are very responsive if you have a question, and their service is fantastic

Company Response: None, they are head and shoulders better than the other services I used

Moved to qwk.net in June 2001 and have been happy ever since. Great service, excellent reliability, high security, and fast connections. Great!

Company Response: I can't think of any negative aspects to this service.

pricing

Company Response: AceHost misrepresents their support services

Best customer support I've had anywhere, and any problems or downtime is resolved VERY quickly. :-)

Company Response: Mail server slows down for a few minutes and that's very infrequent, otherwise nothing to speak of

Great price and service. See my detailed review at http://www.djsandiego.com/?Page=Hosting

Company Response: None, now that they've incorporated their new control panel.

Reliable, awesome value, friendly customer service, Travis always goes above & beyond! :-)

Company Response: none

Excellent hosting. I finally found what I was seeking for a long time. Big thanks to Travis.

Company Response: had no problem so far

Review QWK.Net