ReliableSite.Net Reviews

ReliableSite.Net
26 reviews of ReliableSite.Net

They've been good for a while, but network dead for 4 days now
Their price is great for dedicated servers and up until now I really haven't had problems. I now get 60-100% packet loss, though... and nothing but excuses. It's my firewall... it's a DDOS... it's a misconfiguration. No - it's time for a new host.

NEVER EVER USE ReliableSite.Net
Had a shared hosting account with them. They apparently didn't want to do shared hosting anymore so when the RAID failed, they basically told me "All your stuff is gone and we don't want to support it anymore. Bye." No warning, sites just gone at 3am.

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2011 - April, 2017

I have changed My previous review
I posted another review about ReliableSite.Net blocking outgoing email through Outlook. I had just renewed happened and I was forced to move to another hosting service. The scum at ReliableSite.Net refused to return any money so I am out over $100.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2006 - March, 2017

Will not support outgoing email from outlook.
I was a ReliableSite.Net customer for 10 years. Without warning they stopped supporting outgoing emails from Outlook desktop application! When I put in a trouble ticket they basically said if you want to send email use their web app. Found another host

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2007 - March, 2017

Host of malware and fraudster
We have noticed that ReliableSite.Net is a host of malicious code and fraudsters. See a lot of credit card fraqud coming from this ISP. The IP addresses often get blocked or added to spam database. Hosting here is like hanging out in a bad neighborhood.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2016 - August, 2016

Very happy with reliablesite.net services!
My first month with reliablesite.net after switching from OVH. The value is amazing and support replies very quickly!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2016

Very happy
I have moved a great deal of servers from Softlayer to ReliableSite. I couldn't be happier with support and pricing.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2015

My Favorite Provider
ReliableSite is my favorite provider, slowly moving all my servers over from my other providers.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2012

6 Year Review - Only Getting Better
I have been with reliablesite for a very long time and currently have 40 servers with them.

-Support tickets are answered within minutes (< 10 minutes).
-Free DDoS protection is awesome
-Uptime is great

I recommend them to everyone I know.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2010

Moved from Softlayer - Saved Tons of Money, Great Uptime, Great Support
I have been with ReliableSite since January 2015 after moving from Softlayer when pricing was outrageous for 4 year old hardware.

So far, everything has been spectacular, I have no regrets. I'm saving roughly 50% on my softlayer bill with new hardware

Review ReliableSite.Net