ReliableSite.Net Reviews

ReliableSite.Net
28 reviews of ReliableSite.Net

6 Year Review - Only Getting Better
I have been with reliablesite for a very long time and currently have 40 servers with them.

-Support tickets are answered within minutes (< 10 minutes).
-Free DDoS protection is awesome
-Uptime is great

I recommend them to everyone I know.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2010

Moved from Softlayer - Saved Tons of Money, Great Uptime, Great Support
I have been with ReliableSite since January 2015 after moving from Softlayer when pricing was outrageous for 4 year old hardware.

So far, everything has been spectacular, I have no regrets. I'm saving roughly 50% on my softlayer bill with new hardware

Downtime, Aweful Support, & Poor Value
I hosted over 40 sites on a dedicated box with this company, and I'm sorry I did.

Within the first year of hosting, a network card failed and all my sites and clients' sites were offline for over 48 hours. Overbilling & aweful (no phone support) CS.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2008 - October, 2015

Okay but had issues
First of all they say dedicated 1gbps but that isnt the case, with the server i got it was shared. Pricing is good support sucks

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2015 - March, 2015

Enterprise Quality Service - Great Value
We are a Japanese financial based firm specializing in FX trading. We chose Reliablesite due to the excellent latency to financial markets in NYC and have been expanding our server count with them due to overall reliability and exceptional speed.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2012

Awesome network
No downtime, I am really happy with support, network and my server.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2014

ReliableSite.Net Offers Great Value
I am on my 3rd month with hosting on Reliablesite.net. I purchased a $79 Intel Xeon E3 1230 V3 with a coupon. Support has been quick with 5 - 10 minute responses and 0 downtime. Everything performs as advertised and I'm paying much less than I did before.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2014

False Advertising, Horrible Tech Support
Server went down and was unresponsive, they said it was an OS issue and sent me away to a 3rd party site to fend for myself.

Advertised port speed 1Gbps, actual 100Mbps.

Took 3 days to set up server. 1hour for competitors.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2013

Review ReliableSite.Net