Rescue Hosting Reviews

Rescue Hosting
30 reviews of Rescue Hosting

The support is prompt and setting up my website was fast and easy with this host.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2008 - March, 2010

Thank you Rescue Hosting for your always prompt service and expertise. You guys know your business and do it very well. I am one very satisfied customer!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2009 - February, 2010

I've been using this hosting for about 2 months for my personal website and had a 2 issues in the setup stages that were resolved very professionally and quickly. Customer support has been very responsive and I would recommend it to anyone.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2008 - December, 2008

Great service and tech support, fast turn around time.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2000 - December, 2008

Brian with Rescue Hosting has been great to work with. He has helped us with our web site, and any technical problems we have had on our side. We have been with him for 3 years now and wouldnt change.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2005 - October, 2008

I have been with Rescue Hosting for 3 consecutive years. They have provided reliable services. I never have to worry about up-time.

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2005 - October, 2008

Rescue Hosting is great. They were the best deal I could find and I am glad I went with them. The uptime and reliability is nothing but great. Haven't had a downtime yet. Their technical support is also awesome. The billing was easy and simple, no complic

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2008 - October, 2008

Awesome Service

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2007 - October, 2008

I have more than 5 domains hosted with Rescue Hosting & will not change to any other provider. Rescue Hosting is an extremely good company. Great Job.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2000 - November, 2006

We have beenhosted by Rescue Hosting for well over a year now, Excellent Support and uptime.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2005 - October, 2006