Rescue Hosting Reviews

Rescue Hosting
30 reviews of Rescue Hosting

Brian & Jeff have been very helpful. Brian's services are great, he is great with support and great to respond. The prices of services are affordable for small budgets!

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2005 - March, 2005

Great, affordable, quality hosting. I have been with Resuce Hosting aka Deserheathosintg for about a year now and am very satisfied with their service.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2004 - April, 2005

Great company. Quick service. Great communication regarding problems/issues. Speedy servace

Company Response: N/A

To my knowledge Brian hasnt overloaded servers so speed is good. Support comes fast. Great value!

Company Response: none

Fast connection, great price, great service, regular update emails, a good value for the money.

Company Response: I had to reload my data once due to server problem. That was corrected immediately.

I haven't done much but transfer the site as of yet, but no problems at all

Company Response: N/A

I dont host with Brian anymore but his service is outstanding,

Company Response: excellent customer support and reliability. All the features you could want.

We at Oregon Fire Page are very pleased with our hosting services with Rescue Hosting

Company Response: Nothing that we know of, but are still satified with service, marketing and support they provide.

Brian has been an asset to my service,His web skills are untouched by anyone.

Company Response: None

Great one on one support, and low cost service

Company Response: No Cons