ResellerClub Reviews

ResellerClub
16 reviews of ResellerClub

This guys are just unbelievably stupid. don't ever trust them
They are using your clients email to market their own products.the chat online with support always offline, the support answers you after 3 days. asking resellers to translate for them for 4 years now and nothing is done. servers and services down alltime

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2013 - January, 2015

ResellerClub Review: The Worst Hosts in the World!
One day I found server DOWN!
Contacted them, they said solved but not really.
After much contacting I found that: Cpanel, Home Directory, Logs, and backups are deleted!!!
They said nothing can provided, even a Financial compensation to our 180 customer

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2012 - October, 2014

I was subreseller of domains. I decided be reseller directy with them. The support takes 3! days to answer. The "chat" in his page never works, is no body there. I dont imagine having hosting with they. if I have a problem they take 3 days to answer!!!!

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2010 - May, 2011

The WORST domain registrar ever, they charged double what the confirmed price at checkout was, their support response was "prove it"
Their control panel is a pain to use and the people are rude and barely speak english. I am moving all of my domains away

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2010 - October, 2010

It was frustrating experience. a 28kb page took 7 seconds for loading. And above all when it was complained no one was willing to answer till 4 days. Today when I am writing review ticket is still unanswered.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2010 - February, 2010

Hello,

Please dont purchase hosting from them, Iam there reseller, and have purchased hosting from them , it my worst day when i select them as web hosting provider.

1. Control panel totally useless, they even dont have file manager, They use net2f

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2008 - December, 2009