SalvationHosting.com Reviews

SalvationHosting.com
4 reviews of SalvationHosting.com

Website was discontinued again this year without notice. No response to multiple trouble tickets and emails that have been sent over last four weeks. I am unable to transfer domain name as it is registered to Salvation Hosting.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2004 - May, 2007

I have lodged many trouble tickets that have gone unanswered. They charged me and it is not time to renew. Emails from them are bounced back saying that Salvation hostings email server is full.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2004 - March, 2007

I chose Salvation Hosting in good faith to host my web page. When they started shuting down my site even though I renewed I decided it was time to look for someone else. Now I can not get them to return my emails or allow me to transfer my domain name.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2004 - May, 2006

Salvation Hosting provided a free local church account, however it was discontinued without notice even though domain fees had been paid. No response to multiple trouble tickets.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2004 - March, 2006