Scala Hosting Reviews

Scala Hosting
24 reviews of Scala Hosting

Bad customer service.
The service itself and the hosting is fantastic. However the customer service is terrible. I had been waiting almost a week for a issue to be resolved yet they did nothing or even replied to the support.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2017 - April, 2017

Excellent Service ScalaHosting
Excellent Service, fast response. No regrets about using a scahosting service. And more than 50 of my domains in scalahosting.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2013

Awesome service
I choosed Scala for a matter of budget and was very skeptic at first but let me say scalahosting has nothing to envy to other most prestigious hosting companies. Their service is up to the world standards and support is fast and accurate.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2016

ScalaHosting superb service
It has been the course of approximately a half a month with Scala and All i have seen is complete dedication here and superb service..Most amazing thing about Scala is the super fast response.

Thanks again guys and blessings

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2017

Great solutions. Poor IT support
I am new with this hosting company. I switch from siteground to scala.
Scala offers great solutions. However, their support department lacks the experience and expertise to provide solutions to big issues. They just know the hosting basics. Poor support

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2016

scalahosting is a scam
all this people where paid to say good about this individual fraudsters known as scala hosting.
scala hosting is a scam. thy take money and suspend your account, they have a domain that warn about this people, click the check their domain .net and see

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2014 - October, 2016

Best service so far, several years of stable use
I've been using scala hosting for several years now. Originally I was referred to them by a friend, after my previous hoster had severe stability issues.

From the very start, my service with them has been smooth. Support is super helpful too.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2013

These guys know hosting. They are excellent hosting agents and truly the least pain to work work when it comes to changing packages or services. They are constantly bailing me out of my mistakes and are always very professional.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2009 - May, 2011

Very good service. Last week they had a harware failure. it happens, but they keep us informed and gave us a very good customer service. I noticed they did the best to move ahead this problem. I moved to Scala from Vortech and I am very happy with Scala

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2010 - February, 2011

Don't choose usa hosting if you or your target are in Europa. Tested from many european networks. In rest, they works excelent.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2010 - February, 2011