SelfNet Reviews

SelfNet
14 reviews of SelfNet

Fantastic!
I've been using Selfnet since 1997 for various personal and business websites.

Their services have not once let me down.

Whenever I've needed anything, they've always been a quick email reply away.

Can't recommend them highly enough.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2001

Extremely satisfied with the great service!
I've had a very bad experience with a previous company that was designing my website. When I came to SelfNet not only did they listen to my every need and gave me an absolutely perfect website, they were very pleasant to work with. Highly recommend!!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2016

great solution
Very recommended. Amazing customer service. Sometimes our company (a hedge fund) has really non-standard requests regarding server hardware or exchange connectivity, and SelfNet team always solve our problems.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2008

Hosting
Really good service, never went down yet and I hope never will...

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2014

DotNetNuke hosting option was a good solution for our private hunting web site. It's easy to manage and to make changes, plus it came with all the programs and functions we needed.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2010 - March, 2011

Have three different sites being hosted by this company. Comparing Self Net's customer service level to other hosting co's, these people are responsive and amazing!

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2005 - March, 2007

Fast answers to my questions. Never crashes. A good deal.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2003 - March, 2005

SelfNet is hosting our family website with an ASP.NET picture gallery application. Their server/network performance is flawless, and the customer support has been great!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2002 - January, 2005

Very reliable and fair service, worthy of busy commercial site like ours.

Company Response: It is sad that we did not find www.selfnet.com sooner!

An uncommon company with extraordinary attention to detail.

Company Response: No cons to list.

Review SelfNet