SelfNet Reviews

SelfNet
13 reviews of SelfNet

Extremely satisfied with the great service!
I've had a very bad experience with a previous company that was designing my website. When I came to SelfNet not only did they listen to my every need and gave me an absolutely perfect website, they were very pleasant to work with. Highly recommend!!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2016

great solution
Very recommended. Amazing customer service. Sometimes our company (a hedge fund) has really non-standard requests regarding server hardware or exchange connectivity, and SelfNet team always solve our problems.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2008

Hosting
Really good service, never went down yet and I hope never will...

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2014

DotNetNuke hosting option was a good solution for our private hunting web site. It's easy to manage and to make changes, plus it came with all the programs and functions we needed.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2010 - March, 2011

Have three different sites being hosted by this company. Comparing Self Net's customer service level to other hosting co's, these people are responsive and amazing!

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2005 - March, 2007

Fast answers to my questions. Never crashes. A good deal.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2003 - March, 2005

SelfNet is hosting our family website with an ASP.NET picture gallery application. Their server/network performance is flawless, and the customer support has been great!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2002 - January, 2005

Very reliable and fair service, worthy of busy commercial site like ours.

Company Response: It is sad that we did not find www.selfnet.com sooner!

An uncommon company with extraordinary attention to detail.

Company Response: No cons to list.

I host 25+ Accounts with Selfnet. I have alway been amazed at the level of Technical Support.

Company Response: N/A