SERVER4YOU, Inc. Reviews

SERVER4YOU, Inc.
13 reviews of SERVER4YOU, Inc.

Very bad customer service
To many downtimes
Sometimes customer login panel stop working, support emails are rejected, and the alternative is to contact support via phone (international call) and wait...wait... and wait again...
Theres a chat on the main page... but for sales onl

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2016

Totally Waste of time
Totally Waste of time no good support can't replay any email not recommended

stay away from this company
stay away from this server company. worst host ever.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2018

They want money
I asked to close my server, but they didn't closed my server, telling me to call the number. So I've blocked payment via paypal, so now they want 199 euros.

Can anyone help me?

WORSE SERVICE EVER.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2016 - June, 2016

They are value for business
We are using Server4you the last 4 months for two big traffic projects: http://www.seoblb.com and http://www.b2b-templates.com The server rocks and the support are real PROs responding immediately.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2016

want money due to cancellation of my account
I hire a vserver from server4you on october 2015 and pay it via paypal 12eur.
and then after a week, our project is over. I didn't call for refund but they didn't cancel my account automatically and want me 83eur. I call for solution, but they want money

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2015 - January, 2016

HEAVY NOT RECOMMENDED
The service is bad. They answer mails not properly, they answer to their liking.

The invoice you receive but not send a officer!

Scammers, Crooks, Swindlers

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2015

We are happy with server4you
We have use many different webhoster but Server4you is the best for us!
Our server have had 100% uptime and your server still running without error or nothing.
Good help from support also!

So thanks to Server4you :)

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2013

My favorite by far
Server4You gives the best price-for-value, period!
I once had a disc crash, but their supporting tools are excellent. They enabled me to access the crash disc and remotely recovered the data from a distance.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2011

Worst provider ever
Servers are always down and the technical team is also very unprofessional to fix the issues of their own servers and network. Do not ever use this provider. I'm having continuous downtime for last 24 hours and no one fixes the issue properly.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2013

Review SERVER4YOU, Inc.

Your review of SERVER4YOU, Inc.

Your domain hosted with SERVER4YOU, Inc.

3GosTKO.com