Servergrid Reviews

Servergrid
33 reviews of Servergrid

Something has seriously gone wrong with them
Since 2006. Last year has been disastrous. Sites repeatedly getting hacked. DDos attack shut down FTP and mail for days. More downtime than up. "Warning" of account suspension because THEY could not process CC payment! No phone support just email.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2006

Service is AWFUL!!!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2004

STAY AWAY!
Uptime is awful. Constantly having problems for the past 5 years. Multiple times we've called to get assistance and never are able to speak with a person directly. No one is available to help. Recently, Down more than up!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2006

Worst Support from Servergrid.
I was a customer of Servergrid for more than 5 years. Initially, the service was good. This year, it has fallen apart. I cancelled my account in March 2015. Till now, they have not closed my account and keep billing every month. Worst service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2006

Void Support
User of servergrid from 2003. All was good till 2 years ago. Now in December 2014 they were not able to renew my domain and it ends up with an expired domain.
I am trying now !with Enom.com to get my code and transfer to Arvixe.com

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2003

Client since 2006 - leaving the sinking ship
I started with this ship of fools in 2006 as "VIP Hosting". All the "good" reviews you will notice are from 2006, for Servergrid. Things have gone steadily downhill since 2008. Non existant "support". Moving AWAY now!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2006

Deleted hosting account by accident. Breach of security - one of our domain customers became the default email and listed on our billing profile and his domain renewed by my cc without my permission or automatic renewal. Not recommended..changing now

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2004 - July, 2011

Hosting with them for a couple of years now but something is going drastically wrong over there. Outage for days at a time, no response from tech support, no one answering the phone, no one on live chat. Searching for a new host now.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2008 - November, 2010

They accidentally deleted our primary hosting account, then said they couldn't restore any of my customer's sites. Apparently no disaster recovery plan in place. Went to Godaddy and couldn't be happier. Stay away from these jokers.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2003 - September, 2008

I have been using Servergrid for a number of years since they were boundgrid. I am a developer and have over the years advised a number of clients to use them. It is all now coming back and hitting me in the face. E-mail issues, down time, lack of connect

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2001 - September, 2008