Sheer Web Host Reviews

Sheer Web Host
26 reviews of Sheer Web Host

Response to tickets has been excellent. As well as response to technical Issues and problems. They came up with solutions to some of my very complicated requests. I must say, generally the value is great.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2007 - December, 2009

Sheer Web Host is very reliable. Signup was quick and easy. I used their free Sitebuilder and my site was running in no time. I have no seen any appreciable downtime. Overall, I'm real happy with the service.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2008 - December, 2009

Uptime -- no complaints. Tech support -- excellent! They even helped me figure out coding errors that were my own fault. They always answer any requests I have given them promptly. I definitely recommjend this comapny ikf you're serious about your web sit

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2006 - December, 2009

Excellent service. Have not noticed any downtime. Tech support was very helpful to get a photo gallery set up for me. Sheer web is a good value and their customer support is wonderful.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2007 - December, 2009

Sheer Web is the first hosting company I have found that lives up to their claims. When they advertise real people, believe me, that's what you get. I only wish I had come across them sooner. They helped me set up my website, respond fast to my questions.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2008 - December, 2009

Out of the many web hosts I've had my websites on in the past, I've never had a better experience than with Sheer Web Host. Server uptime and reliability have been spectacular and their tech support has always been responsive. A great value!

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2006 - December, 2009

We love Sheer Web Host's Cart32 e-commerce program. The value is unbeatable and the support is awesome. Any time there was a problem, it was fixed in short order -- even if it was something WE messed up. The new network is even faster than before. Uptime+

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2006 - December, 2009

Been there almost 3 years, Downtime for less than a half hour once, quickly solved once I reported it.. Some billing issues but everything solved within an hour. Owner has been available every time I have a serious issue. Very happy with the service.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2007 - December, 2009

Sheer Web Host rocks. Our site always loads fast and the customer support is great. If any problems came up, they responded and fixed it quickly. I understand they just upgraded their network, too. Terrific service and a great value!

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2007 - December, 2009

After three years, no complaints. My site loads fast and videos play w/no problem. If II need support or have a question, they answer promptly. Great value for a highly dependable host.

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2006 - December, 2009