Sibername Reviews

Sibername
57 reviews of Sibername

Sibername met my expectations!
I have been with sibername.com about a year and a half and must say that they met my expectations.
I'm the webmaster for about a half dozen sites. Their packages include many great tools, easy to use with very good video training available.
Good web ho

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2010 - September, 2012

2+ years with Sibername!
Hello there!

I'm here to thank you my current web hosting provider and domain name registrar which Sibername.com is. About billing: I put everything on auto renewal aslast time I forgotten to renew domain name in time and web site was not working prope

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2009 - August, 2012

Best there is!
I've been using Sibername's services for years now, and have always been impressed with their service. Their rates are competitive, but better yet, their email support is unbeatable. Friendly, knowledgeable, and best of all, FAST!!! They are the best!

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2005 - April, 2012

I have used Sibername since beginning to buy names and have had consistently good customer service from them that is both quick and efficient. Recently after suggesting a client over to them, there was a specialty dns setup that needed to be performed.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2012 - April, 2012

There's 5 stars to choose from, there should be 10 stars, I'm new to site building using oscommerce, so I'm forever calling support to help me out. Sibername is Rock-solid web host - highly recommend its hosting services!

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2010 - March, 2012

Quick response
My charitable organization is using Sibername as our ISP for several years already. I really like the way their support team deals with website technical problems - they are very quick and up to the point.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2003 - March, 2012

I've been with Sibername for many years now and have always been absolutely impressed with the speed they resolve any problems. As virtually every problem I've ever had has been of my own making, I have really appreciated the professionalism of Sibername!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2003 - February, 2012

I've been with Sibername for many years now and have always been absolutely impressed with the speed they resolve any problems. As virtually every problem I've ever had has been of my own making, I have really appreciated the professionalism of them.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2011 - October, 2011

english: They took the time to answer my questions and resolve my problem quickly. They are very patient. français: Ils ont pris le temps de répondre à mes questions et régler mon problème rapidement. Ils sont très patients.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2010 - July, 2011