Sibername Reviews

Sibername
57 reviews of Sibername

I have used Sibername since beginning to buy names and have had consistently good customer service from them that is both quick and efficient. Recently after suggesting a client over to them, there was a specialty dns setup that needed to be performed.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2009 - April, 2011

Fantastic service continues!
I have been using Sibername since 2006 and the service continues to be excellent as always!

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2009 - March, 2011

I have done a lot of web development using a variety of different hosting companies (usually based on the client) - Sibername is the fastest service - doing it right the first time - usually in 15 minutes of the request.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2006 - February, 2011

I've been using Sibername's services for years now, and have always been impressed with their service. Their rates are competitive, but better yet, their email support is unbeatable. Friendly, knowledgeable, and best of all, FAST!!! They are the best!

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2005 - February, 2011

Having been in IT support for over 15 years myself, I can say with all confidence that Sibername support is one of the best in the business. Well done!

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2009 - January, 2011

Submitted my question and had the correct response within the hour. Great service. Thanks Sibername support!

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2004 - January, 2011

Sometimes I have to make sites for people who have already signed on with a hosting service. I've decided not to take these jobs any more. It's just trouble and frustration-- the others just don't compare with Sibername, which is all I will use these days

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2005 - January, 2011

Your response was quick and solved the problem. I'm a very satisfied customer.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2010 - January, 2011

I really appreciate all the help from the support team. You guys are great! Best Wishes for the Hew Year.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2009 - December, 2010

You guys are awesome.....never have to wait long for a reply and always know what the answer is to my questions....can't get any better than that!! Thanks Sibername!!

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2010 - December, 2010