Sibername Reviews

Sibername
56 reviews of Sibername

In the past year or so, I have transferred all of my domains to Sibername because of their excellence in support. Thank you!

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2006 - December, 2010

Throughout the day I was helped by many of the members of your team. They were all very helpful and courteous! Thanks so much!

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2005 - December, 2010

Hi, I just want to thanks all your team. During the migration of all my clients over Sibername hosting I got some problems. Your team was there for me and help me to resolve bugs that I got. Thanks again.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2010 - November, 2010

Sibername.com has really helped me a lot. They provide the best customer service I've seen anywhere. I have been using them since Summer 2010, and all I can say is "100% dedicated" they always respond to tickets within 60 minutes.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2010 - November, 2010

I have been with Sibername.com for the past year. They were very helpful in launching my website and providing any assistance needed during this past year. The customer service I received by Alex was superior from any I received at any other web host.

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2009 - November, 2010

Sibername offers great assistance via email, and are quick to respond to inquiries, even if they deal with issues that are not their responsibility. Their servers are reliable.

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2007 - November, 2010

I'm a relative newbie to website design. Sibername.com customer service is unsurpassed by anything or anyone I've ever dealt with before. The techs are user friendly and very helpful with any question i may have. Highly recommended!

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2005 - October, 2010

I have been a Sibername customer for five years. Today I made one of my INFREQUENT complaints about spam, and received a prompt response from Albert Holmes who has fixed everything very fast. I can't ask for better service than this.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2006 - October, 2010

The Guys here in support are fantastic, submitted thru email, they went above and beyond my requests to get my joomla site transfered and configured, very happy camper here, a flawless experience, thanks a lot Sibername Support, you guys ROCK !!!

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2001 - October, 2010

They are so easy to host with andextremely polite and helpful, I don't think I will ever be switching hosts. Their quality was outstanding. Hosting with Sibername is worth every penny.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2010 - October, 2010