Sibername Reviews

Sibername
56 reviews of Sibername

I have been with Sibername for a few years, after going through numerous providers previously. These guy are nothing short of amazing, and have never let me down, going far beyond the call of duty on numerous ocassions. Never met them but feel like I know

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2010 - September, 2010

I have been with other web hosting entities in the past that could not even stand up to the absolutely outstanding customer service that I have received at sibername.com. My request for support was received and resolved within minutes.

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2009 - September, 2010

Sibername.com gets full marks for excellent, efficient and friendly service. If ever there's a problem - and that's rare - it is solved very quickly by courteous staff. I recommend Sibername.com to anyone setting up a domain.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2003 - September, 2010

Your account may be suspended while you're trying to contact customer service before renewal date. If you get clients from the internet, it is definitely NOT your hosting company.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2005 - September, 2010

Fast response, great service. Resolved all issue that I have trouble with my email. Thank you all yours service.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2006 - August, 2010

Sibername have answered all of silly questions as well as my sensible ones with speed, efficiency and kindness. Thanks guys. I am a convinced Sibername supporter.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2009 - August, 2010

Sibername is the best hosting and domain company I have been with. Quick response from them whenever I screwed up. I would recommend them to anyone. Excellent prices and excellent service.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2009 - August, 2010

Sibername has been hosting my websites for over a year. They have always responded to any problem or inquiry promptly, professionally, and courteously. They have resolved issues quickly and efficiently. I can't tell you how much I appreciate their service

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2009 - August, 2010

For the service given over email, great. Fast response for all the questions asked. Specially when your a beginner. Thank you all.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2009 - August, 2010

Hi all, just to say that I have been with Sibername for 5 years and recently I have been doing some changes and I have found them very very helpful. They always reply to my questions with one hour depending on time difference (I live in UK) thanks, Suryac

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2005 - July, 2010