Sibername Reviews

Sibername
57 reviews of Sibername

Hi all, just to say that I have been with Sibername for 5 years and recently I have been doing some changes and I have found them very very helpful. They always reply to my questions with one hour depending on time difference (I live in UK) thanks, Suryac

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2005 - July, 2010

I've found Sibername.com always to be very responsive to my communications. Any problems, issues or required changes have been dealt with promptly. I've been a very satisfied customer.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2010 - July, 2010

Nick, Although this suggests I have more investigating to do on this end, your calculations and efforts are incredibly helpful! Thank you again for your efforts, as you have helped me narrow down my potential culprit list. So thank you again!

Services Period: Past customer during December, 1996 - July, 2010

As I have been using sibername for more than four months, I have made up my mind to drop a line about them. Their services are unmatched, all works perfectly well. There are no downtime on their servers or any other outages. Support is online always.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2010 - July, 2010

I have never experienced better company than sibername. Their servers are stable and their administrators are online always. They response within 20 minutes and fix issues very fast. This company has successfully combined low prices with a feature-rich se

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2009 - June, 2010

Not the cheapest out there, but definitely one of the most reliable. Tech support is top notch with very fast, efficient, and professional support. Worth every penny in my opinion.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2008 - March, 2010

The host's reliability is much higher than their price, which I cannot call cheap, but still this host is worth of every charged penny and is highly professional in their support.
Recommended to everyone who appreciates quality.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2009 - February, 2010