SiteGround Reviews

SiteGround
1749 reviews of SiteGround

Excellent Secure Plateform
I want to thank you for your rapid response for support, and the measure you take to secure my website. The is the best platform I have used!

Your phone and online support is no match to some of the well-known platforms. I appreciate your helpfulness!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2017

AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE.
Great service from the very beginning. He stayed on with me over half hour and after he helped with the main issue, he suggested addiotal security I could have too. Awesome!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2017

Set Up Satisfaction
The sign up and set up process was simple and quick. The InstaChat to support was awesome.

Amazing support
Siteground has always gone above and beyond in technical support. They are easy to chat with and extremely knowledgeable techs.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2009

Superb!
It is in the DNA of SiteGround. The pre-sales response was great ... after sales support was superb! Everyone was highly skilled, went the extra mile to help, and ably. My previous host has absolutely no comparison to SiteGround.

Rad was so Rad!!
I am by no means a techie, but I usually get myself around things well. This time I could not figure out for the life of me this crashing site. Radostin was able to provide answers, make sure I understood in layman terms, and I am very satisfied!

Thanks for prompt respond
help and assistance with some general advice on website

Excellent Web Host
This host is very easy to use with WordPress websites.

No refund
I bought the server for a year and after 5 months i stop using. Yes your policies says after 1 months no refund but come on this is not a shoe. So I didnt get refund and not gonna use the hosting package so... Poor support..

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2017

Great Support
I can't recommend SiteGround enough for their excellent support representatives. Knowledgeable, helpful and most of all patient.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2017

Review SiteGround