SiteGround Reviews

SiteGround
1915 reviews of SiteGround

Awesome sauce
You guys are awesome! I have reached out to live chat several times. You are very fast and knowledgeable. You are a great help, especially for a novice like me. You have answered every question and have exceeded my expectations.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2018

Billing
SiteGround they have amazing customer support

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2017

The best customer support ever
The hosting is great but what is really amazing is their support.
Every time I used I got support and information beyond expectations,
Great !

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2017

Yeah for Angel Y
Angel Y took me from confusion to understanding. He was very clear and precise!

The Chat Support is Excellent
Chat is a wonderful option for immediate support. It's quick and the issues get fixed and, even better, explained.

Customer service @ SiteGround rocks!!!
After a bad experience with a Belgian owned hosting firm, EasyHost I decided to change all my business to SiteGround.

Price was not the biggest reason to change, the customer service however was! 24/7 Chat service with support is very VERY convenient!

SiteGround Sucks and Rocks
The technical team of SiteGround are probably the worst I have met in resolving technical issues, very aloof and inhumane.

But the guys at their customer service chat are superb, particularly Totyu, Dima, Elena and co. Those guys rock and are the bomb!

Company Response: We were sorry to hear you are not satisfied with support received from our tech team. We see the issue with transferring and setting up the sites in your reseller account is fully resolved. The case was escalated and Supervisors addressed your concerns.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2014

servizio di altissima qualità
L'assistenza è sempre perfetta, puntuale e efficace. Un grande servizio al cliente.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2016

Best of any we have used in 20 years
We have been on the internet since the 90's and this has been the best service and support we have seen anywhere after being with 8 other companies, Siteground is the best.....

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2016

Tech support above and beyond
No matter what time I chat with customer support they are attentive and grasp the problem quickly. Then it is suggest if better handled by ticket or during chat. Tickets are addressed faster than I can normally get back to them.

Review SiteGround