SiteGround Reviews

SiteGround
1711 reviews of SiteGround

Teodor a.
5 stars out of 5 for this operator's quick response to my questions in a very kind and helpful manner.
Well done, Teodor A

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2016

Super Greta!
Greta was amazing - great customer service and she had the answers I was looking for! Seriously, Siteground is beyond awesome.

Great Support!
The SiteGround support is the best ever! Very timely and knowledgable.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2017

BRAVISSIMI
SUPPORTO IN INGLESE STUPENDO: VELOCE, PRECISO E DISPONIBILE. VORREI AVERE UN'ALTRA VOLTA UN SERVIZIO COSI. COMPLIMENTI.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2015

I couldn't be more happy with siteground support service
Everything was fast and up to a point. All my questions were resolved fast and in full.

Great for a real novice
so glad I found them. Customer help is awesome.

Support was great... eventually
I initially wasn't too impressed but their review systems clued onto this quickly and they made quick work of making me happy. Very impressed by the turn around to stepping up.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2016 - February, 2017

Support that knocks your socks off!
We have changed our hosting to Siteground and I have to say, it's one of the best business decisions we ever made
Support is readily available within seconds and the knowledge of the Technical Support Department has just blown us away.

SiteGround is the best web-host I have ever used.
As a small website design business having a reliable host is paramount. SiteGround has the most reliable servers I have ever used. The also have fast knowledgeable support staff. The cost more than most other host providers, but every penny is worth it.

504 Error
They will meet your needs and even surprise you with what they can do. When I've had to lean on support, its always a positive outcome and experience. The live support and various ways of communication is the way it should be.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2008

Review SiteGround