SiteGround Reviews

SiteGround
1747 reviews of SiteGround

email dns update
very helpful. Customer service representative took his time to provide all the required changes.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2017

shopping cart issue
directed me properly

Greatest Hosting Service ever
I have no words to explain my overall experience with siteground. Stellar hosting, customer service and definite value for money.

Cannot say enough good things about SiteGround!!
I came over to SiteGround from iPage. While it wouldn't be hard to improve upon the iPage experience, which was abysmal (and that's putting it mildly), Siteground has exceeded my every expectation and then some. There is simply no better support anywhere!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2015

Great service
This is a great hosting site, I have had many problems as I am not a website developer. I have hit the wall with my website many times, and every time without fail they have helped me through my issues every time without fail. This Siteground is the best

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2017

review
Always excellent

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2012

Always consistent and fast!
I love siteground. You guys are so reliable and I always get my questions answered quickly. I never feel lost with you!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2015

Customer Service Live Chat
Fast and very knowledgeable. I appreciate the fact the Live Chat techs do not waste time with erroneous instant phrases and mindless chatter. When I contact for a reason, the end result is what is important to me, not 4 or 5 instant phrases filler talk!

Setting up my sites/account
Hi, I appreciated the quick turnaround of helping me to get my sites to my hosting account. There was an issue with one of them, but the techs were able to solve it. Their turnaround time with response was quick - I appreciated that.

Great customer service!
Whenever I need help the technical support team always is friendly and knowledgeable and most importantly, they solve my issue quickly!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2014

Review SiteGround