SiteGround Reviews

SiteGround
1887 reviews of SiteGround

Customer Service
I have just joined siteground and Nikloa N is the best guru I have ever dealt with ever! Super helpful, knowledgeable and very patient, I can not recommend the customer service highly enough!
Many thanks.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2018

Best value -- amazing support
I love SiteGround. Their stuff just works and support is amazing. Today they fixed something that I broke in 5 minutes. It would have taken me hours or days to figure it out myself. Based on the value of my time, that paid for my hosting for this year.

Super happy
The best customer/technical service I've ever had. Fast and professional! If I could, I'd give them a 10-star review. They never talk down to you and are super patient. Keep up the great work and THANK YOU!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2017

Good service
I love Siteground support. So caring, very patient and ever satisfatory.

SiteGround is the Ferrari of hosters
I am using Siteground since nearly one year now and can only recommend them highly. Outstanding support, great speed and lots of nice features in the GoGeek plan for a great price all in all. Don't look any further, you will not be disappointed by them!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2017

i have literally never written a review in my life
the technical support from siteground is completely out of this world. as i said above this is my first ever review but they are just so on top of it it's crazy. unbelievably helpful.

Help!...I'm Stuck.
Ivaylo Ivanov was amazing! I'm so frustrated I want to punch something. Ivaylo is so cool, "I can help you do that." Thank God, because I don't know what I'm doing. Long story short. Ivaylo got it done. It works and I'm happy. Big Thank You.

Great support but very expensive service
The support is excellent even I didnt have to many requests. Problem is with the price. 15$/ month for 800 visitors per day is a bit too expensive. site is up 24/7/365. I noticed only one technical problem and that is automatic upgrade.

Great service
Just that. A great service when you need it!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2017

So Great a Service
The most important thing is what happens when you have an issue with your website. Siteground has always been on ground for me in respect of all my website. Great service

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2012

Review SiteGround