SiteGround Reviews

SiteGround
1708 reviews of SiteGround

Great Service
Best support I have ever experienced.

Love the support
The support is always prompt and reliable. Greatly appreciate the job and service AAAA++++

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2017

Your live chat customer service made me a SiteGround SUPERFAN
I was ambivalent when my client chose SiteGround—for about five minutes. As soon as I engaged with the technical support in helping me to resolve my FTP connection issues I was sold. Emanuil was efficient, helpful and got me connected instantly. Bravo!

Great service
Fast and effective service. No wait time for live chat. Thanks.

Domain Help
Prompt connection to chat. The agent was knowledgeable and promptly solved my issue. Terrific experience.

Review of tech assistance
For the time that I have been with siteground and using the webuilder I have had a few teething problems until I figured its navigation and what worked best for me. I love it and will most likely use it in the future. Thank you.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2016

Good response
Contacted support and resolution provided quickly

Outstanding Service!
Just moved to Siteground today,requested cpanel transfer for all my sites, and it is done within 7 hours, unbelievable! Never experienced this from other hostings before,plus a very friendly tech person at the other end, im absolutely spoilt. Thank you!!

Great services and top notch customer support
I went through two other providers over a 4 year period before finding site ground - they have been fantastic and their customer support is literally immediate - I would have no hesitation in recommending them to you above all others. Great!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2015

It doesn't get any better!
Marin K. was amazing! He answered all my technical issues quickly with results. So far my experience has been excellent! The pricing has been reasonable

Review SiteGround