SiteGround Reviews

SiteGround
1959 reviews of SiteGround

Nikolay Was Great!
Had a great chat with Nikolay. The guy was knowleable, friendly, and very helpful. So happy with his support, service and professionalism!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2018

SiteGround is great. I totally recommend them.
Their tech support people are very knowledgeable, and very helpful. And respond immediately to any problems.
They include an SSL certificate with every site installation.
And I've never had any down time with my sites.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2017

Best One
I can not explain words how Siteground made me satisfied as a customer!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2018

Perfect assistance
I recevede the perfetct assistance. TOP colllaboration

Great support
Have had to use support a few times in the last year or so and they quickly identified site problems and had me up and running in minutes.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2014

My First Website!
Thanks for being available when I needed assistance today. Building my first (artist's) website was frustrating enough, so it's a relief to know I can count on your support when I have questions. And there are many more forthcoming! Keep up the good work!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2017

Great customer service
My former web host went out of business and SiteGround did a great job of getting me back up and running (I used their 24 hour chat support several times). Now I recommend them to family and friends.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2017

great efficient service thank you
The help i received was fast and great! thank you.

The Best Customer Service
Siteground has the best customer service i experienced so far. Already had several small problems and through the live chat it got fixed within a few minutes by the support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2017

best service providers in the entire history of ever
I have had nothing but the best experiences with Siteground. They have the best customer support team I've ever encountered and I always leave happy!
I'm not great with internet stuff and they always patiently explain things and sound happy to help!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2018

Review SiteGround