SiteGround Reviews

SiteGround
1894 reviews of SiteGround

Fast!
She understood my problem; fixed it quickly and efficiently. I didn't have to do a thing. She did it with a great attitude as well!
Thank you Angelica.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2018

Very Happy
I am so happy with the customer service at SiteGround. I always know that they will be able to help me, and not treat me like an idiot. Other companies do not have the same excellent customer service, and that is why I stay with SiteGround.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2015

Wouldn't go anywhere else
Excellent service, and the information in the help section is fantastic. Tech support always helpful & every issue resolved.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2017

Very good support
Thanks for her help and support

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2017

Very Responsive Technical Assistance
Had an issue with my gzip compression on HTML files, after reading the suggested articles I submitted it to chat. I got a response within a minute and the person was very knowledgeable and fixed my issue in just a couple of minutes.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2018

Excellent Customer Service Company
The 5 star customer service company in the information technology industry of the 21st century. Well done and congratulations!

Keep it up.

Super fast and friendly customer service
I love SiteGround's online chat. It is very fast, helpful and very friendly. Thanks! I have just started using them, so not sure about everything else, but the plan and features look very promising and much better than what I have right now.

Great service
I had problems getting my site up and running. Called tech. She immediately knew exactly what I was talking about and how to fix it.
Took care of everything quickly and fast.
Impressed.
Frank

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2018

Always excellent technical support
Siteground is a little more expensive than some other services, but I am happy to pay a bit extra for the always excellent technical support. My questions are answered quickly, courteously, and accurately every time, whatever they may be.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2014

Brilliant Service All Round!
I recommend Siteground to all my clients - I have my entire business hosted with them and whenever (rarely) something goes wrong, their support team fixes it within minutes. They are unfailingly patient with non-techies too, which is a bonus!

Review SiteGround