SiteGround Reviews

SiteGround
1748 reviews of SiteGround

Just fantastic
We have been working with SiteGround for the past 5 years, and their service and support has been wonderful throughout. In particular, their knowledge of WordPress makes them a great fit for our web development business.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2012

Superb support service
Hi

Contacted Siteground about a DNS issue and accessing site from home network. The support person (Valentin) was fast, effeicient, isolated the problem to my infrastructure and showed me some great information too.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2017

Best Support I Ever Have!
This is by far the best support team I ever see, very professional and polite, they answer your ticket or chat very fast, and solve all your issues in no time.
Also, my site is faster than ever.
So happy to host my site with Siteground.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2017

Always taking the extra step for customers
I've been using Siteground for a little over a year now, and no matter the question, I've gotten a satisfactory answer every single time, and appreciate the weekly site scans and PCI compliance.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2016

Great service!!!
This message is FOR Martin,

Sorry, focused on getting things done and forgot I have a chat window open :)
You were very helpful,

Thanks a lot,

Great help
Great technical support and guided step by step explanation. Very comforting to know there's a human on the other side who understands your problem and can help!

The best decision I ever made!
I've used a crap host provider for years, thinking that it was the industry standard. Since switching to SiteGround I've been WOW-ed every time I contact their customer service. I get help over chat in 1 minute and they are all 5-star guys.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2016

Crappy Billing Practices! BEWARE
4 years @ SG. hosting quality has gone down, but the biggest issue. These guys are practically godaddy when it comes to keeping your money. Claim they can't refund auto-renews. UPcharge for SSL. Will not refund your hosting. $ goes up, product down. sucks

Company Response: We were sorry to hear about your experience. Please note we are unable to refund an extra service like SSL as we have pre-paid the renewal to a third-party provider. We sent alerts prior to processing the transaction with option to cancel if not needed.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2014

SiteGround is Outstanding
I had a serious problem with my site this evening. It was resolved by them in 20 minutes. The Chat person was prompt, thorough and polite. Thanks Siteground.

Amazing company and service
This company really thinks with you. It doesn't matter what your problem is, it is resolved always. Thank you team, you are stars

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2015

Review SiteGround