SiteGround Reviews

SiteGround
1709 reviews of SiteGround

Amazing service and fantastic support
Your support guys is AMAZING!!! I'm a client since more than a year now, and every time I need assistance I'm amazed how quickly and professionally you resolve the problem or answer the question. You rock!!! Keep up the AMAZING job!!!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2016

support
She help with wordpress instalation and she was very helpful and kind professional.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2017

The Best Host and CS Ever!!
SiteGround Host is amazing, it's so good that I just took some of my precious time to tell everybody how great it is! And I never write these things because I rarely see the service like this one. Amazing! Here, I even returned to cheer again: SiteGround!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2016

Knowledgeable and professional support staff. First rate!
Not an IT professional but need hosting. SiteGround is for you. I rely on quite a few different support channels for various things for my websites and stores. SiteGround, hands down, provides the best support of them all. Top notch. I recommend highly!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2011

Great Service Always Available by Chat
I've been a customer for about a year and they always help me resolve issues for my non-technical staff quickly.

Impressive and Timely Tech Support
As a new and not terribly tech savvy customer of Siteground, I have been so impressed with the helpful support I have received on several occasions. Really a huge benefit to those of us who are not pros!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2017

Siteground just rocks
I have hosted a lot of domains with a lot of hosting companies and Siteground is outstanding. They have great customer service, will solve your problem for you on a flash and they network and server speed/tech support is awesome. I can't ask for better!

You are doing a great job!
It`s a pleasure to work with you!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2017

Awesome N Fast Support!
When only the BEST will do....
Dmytro Golubovych - Does an Awesome Job to keep us up, online and operating!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2017

Great customer service
It was easy and fast to troubleshoot the origin of our issue.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2015

Review SiteGround