SiteGround Reviews

SiteGround
1795 reviews of SiteGround

They are amazing
Siteground has a amazing support team.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2017

About the Great Help I just received!
I'm new to all of this - or at least it has been 5 years so I might as well be considered a newby + I'm 60, and this stuff is always a challenge for me. Just spent 45 minutes with a great person who figured out what I was doing wrong and set straight

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2017

So far, so good!
Been with Siteground for a couple of months now and they've been incredibly helpful throughout the entire process. Based on curent experience I would definitely recommend.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2017

Always have an answer!
Support was amazing and fast when I needed it! Problem resolved in just a few minutes! Customer for 4 years and service is ALWAYS like this. Thanks SiteGround!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2014

Excellent Help as Always
My help from Technical Support is always superb! They understand that I'm not an expert in domains/html, databases, -- whatever, and guide me to do the changes right - or do them for me. I can't say thank you enough for all the help I've received!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2012

Always amazing support
I've only needed support due to things I've broken (only had problems that I caused) or when I try something new.

Support is always quick, friendly and solves my problem.

May be the best support I've had from any provider in 20+ years in IT.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2015

Excellent Service
You Guys and Gals ROCK!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2016

Great Customer Service hands down!
Hi,

Pavel is AMAZING! I cannot express it enough, he took care of my questions with detail and explanation and directed me in the right path with getting my site back up and running. He is Outstanding I give him 100+ Star rating -live chat.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2018

Customer Service
I have just joined siteground and Nikloa N is the best guru I have ever dealt with ever! Super helpful, knowledgeable and very patient, I can not recommend the customer service highly enough!
Many thanks.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2018

Best value -- amazing support
I love SiteGround. Their stuff just works and support is amazing. Today they fixed something that I broke in 5 minutes. It would have taken me hours or days to figure it out myself. Based on the value of my time, that paid for my hosting for this year.

Review SiteGround