SiteGround Reviews

SiteGround
1911 reviews of SiteGround

Very good support
Thanks for her help and support

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2017

Very Responsive Technical Assistance
Had an issue with my gzip compression on HTML files, after reading the suggested articles I submitted it to chat. I got a response within a minute and the person was very knowledgeable and fixed my issue in just a couple of minutes.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2018

Excellent Customer Service Company
The 5 star customer service company in the information technology industry of the 21st century. Well done and congratulations!

Keep it up.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2017

Super fast and friendly customer service
I love SiteGround's online chat. It is very fast, helpful and very friendly. Thanks! I have just started using them, so not sure about everything else, but the plan and features look very promising and much better than what I have right now.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2018

Great service
I had problems getting my site up and running. Called tech. She immediately knew exactly what I was talking about and how to fix it.
Took care of everything quickly and fast.
Impressed.
Frank

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2018

Always excellent technical support
Siteground is a little more expensive than some other services, but I am happy to pay a bit extra for the always excellent technical support. My questions are answered quickly, courteously, and accurately every time, whatever they may be.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2014

Brilliant Service All Round!
I recommend Siteground to all my clients - I have my entire business hosted with them and whenever (rarely) something goes wrong, their support team fixes it within minutes. They are unfailingly patient with non-techies too, which is a bonus!

Excellent Service
I've been hosting my website with SiteGround for the past one year and I can vouch for them.

I have never experienced downtime, the speeds are awesome, and the price is reasonable.

Most of all, the Technical support is awesome.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2017

Technical Support
I submitted a technical problem that involved a Siteground server. It was understood immediately and fixed in a few seconds. Refreshing competence!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2018

excellent services so far
to date their services has not disappointed me.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2018

Review SiteGround