SiteGround Reviews

SiteGround
1712 reviews of SiteGround

My first ticket with SiteGround
Posted my first ticket to SiteGround assistance. It was about a Joomla installation that didn't show up due an improper pointing (my fault). In 5 minutes Site Ground guru manged for the correct pointing and mailed me an accurate explanation. Great!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2017

efficient and prompt resolution
efficient and prompt resolution even on a Sunday afternoon

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2017

Newbie
Quick and fast. They call me on the phone to verify who I was. I appreciated that.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2017

Absolutely Satisified
When you really need help it's wonderful to know that the techs and staff are available 24/7 ! - It's like having insurance against your worst blunders in trying to create websites. Thank you!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2016

Support Rocks!
I have moved my clients from GoDaddy to Siteground and life got easier. Support is prompt and accurate. Very good team. I've never had better service in more than 20 years.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2016

Best customer service ever!
This was the best fix, these people has amazing CS and I will contact them again when i have issue, fixed my ssl issue in a minutes while I was struggling for hours

assistenza livechat eccellente
e per la terza volta in pochi giorni, assistenza via livechat perfetta.
Grazie ancora a Sara B.

Technical service chat super!
Effettive, nice and "like a presente person!
I've Never found such a exellent custoemr service! And Moreover by chat!
They seem to be in front of you.
Super

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2015

5 Stars all the way!
Siteground has always provided the best tech assistance and has always been very helpful and accommodating!! I have been a customer for over 12 months and have found service and support to excel! Thanks Guys!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2016

patient and looking for solutions
we had problems setting up our email with iphone and imac after a hosting transition. his help was great. really looking for solutions when all the standard stuff didn't work.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2016

Review SiteGround