SiteGround Reviews

SiteGround
1711 reviews of SiteGround

Outstanding Service
Emanuil

provided first class customer service, extremely skilled and made the changes on the fly - helped me to understand the issues and waited to be confirmed that it worked. Cannot be better done - Thank you so much 6 Stars Feedback

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2014

from http to https
Anastas, is super. He just made our http to https within few minutes. He is unassuming and knows his stuff, well. We thank him and siteground team
Warm Regards - Brent Wipp

They're so helpful
The customer service is amazing. They're so helpful, even to complete novices (like myself).

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2017

All positive, all the time
I have 3 sites with Siteground and I hope to get more clients on board. Why? They are the fastest server, have the most helpful tech support, and too many features to list. Today George T today helped me create disk space. Awesome.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2017

Siteground stole my money
My account was expiring. Siteground said they would autobill my credit card on file, so I asked them to remove it from my account so that I would not be automatically rebilled. Then, they autobilled me anyway $340. Now I have to wait 7 days for a refund.

Company Response: We're sorry for the inconvenience caused during the processing of the cancellation of your account renewal. We forwarded the case to a supervisor. He will address staff members who did not handle it properly and follow up with you on the issue by email.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2014 - August, 2017

best support
Thank you for support, always impress me.

SO HELPFUL
Staff here are always so quick, so competent, so kind, and so AWESOME! i am SO glad that i chose Siteground to host my websites! Any problem i've ever had, they've helped me through it and made it all better! Today was just like that!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2015

No Competition
It's not even close between similar hosting providers. I've tried all the big ones, and SiteGround is FAR beyond any of the others.

I'm just upset I didn't find them sooner.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2016

Support always great and professional
When I have the need to contact support they are knowledgeable, expert and very efficient. Great team of people.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2016

Never disappointed
I have had a few issues over the last 12 months because of the technical complications of having a membership based site. Siteground has gone above and beyond every single time to ensure my clients have access to everything regardless of tech issues. AA++

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2016

Review SiteGround