SiteGround Reviews

SiteGround
1711 reviews of SiteGround

Best Hosting and, Deni I is the BEST Customer Service Team Member
SiteGround is hard to ignore when you are looking for a personal or small-to-mid size business usage. All services are great (including their customer service).

I realy appreciate with Deni I. He gave a GREAT support, even if I'm in a not ideal mood

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2017

Best Value, Best Support, & Lots of options!
Speed Tests at tools.pingdom.com are extremely good for the price!
Free SSL for every site hosted out of the "Go Geek" account.
Tech support response time is equal to $300/m hosting companies!

-Aaron of Big Ten Web Design & Cedar Rapids WordPress Me

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2016

Excellent Secure Plateform
I want to thank you for your rapid response for support, and the measure you take to secure my website. The is the best platform I have used!

Your phone and online support is no match to some of the well-known platforms. I appreciate your helpfulness!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2017

AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE.
Great service from the very beginning. He stayed on with me over half hour and after he helped with the main issue, he suggested addiotal security I could have too. Awesome!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2017

Set Up Satisfaction
The sign up and set up process was simple and quick. The InstaChat to support was awesome.

Amazing support
Siteground has always gone above and beyond in technical support. They are easy to chat with and extremely knowledgeable techs.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2009

Superb!
It is in the DNA of SiteGround. The pre-sales response was great ... after sales support was superb! Everyone was highly skilled, went the extra mile to help, and ably. My previous host has absolutely no comparison to SiteGround.

Rad was so Rad!!
I am by no means a techie, but I usually get myself around things well. This time I could not figure out for the life of me this crashing site. Radostin was able to provide answers, make sure I understood in layman terms, and I am very satisfied!

Thanks for prompt respond
help and assistance with some general advice on website

Excellent Web Host
This host is very easy to use with WordPress websites.

Review SiteGround