SiteGround Reviews

SiteGround
1771 reviews of SiteGround

I can't fault SiteGround
I have used the online messaging for all my website issues and they have helped 100% every time. I reccommend everyone to use them as their servers are lightening fast!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2016

Best technical support for hosting
The tech support is super fast, efficient and much more willing to help than other big hosting guys out there.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2016

Extremely Pleased
I'm a new Siteground client as I just moved a site here 30 days ago. The customer service has been outstanding throughout. I've had to call them on a couple of issues that were on my end - they responded and fixed immediately. 5 out of 5.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2017

Good Value and patient
I've chatted with them several time before signing up. Really knowledgeable. After signing up, help full even more. I'm Not a teck Savy person, they were willing to take the time to help me & looked for other avenues to help make it easier for me.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2017

Amazing support
A very fast (and kind) support. "5 STARS"

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2013

Incredible In Every Way
I came into SiteGround knowing nothing about hosting. The hosting process was seamless and the amount of information available on the website was more than enough to teach me the basics. Not to mention the customer support was phenomenal! Thanks Marta!

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2017 - November, 2017

excellent service
Your guys were patient, efficient and understanding

Nikola was AWESOME!!!
Give that guy a raise! He was incredibly helpful and he serves your company well!

Really happy with the support
I've just put in a support ticket (not for the first time). Response time was great and they helped me, step-by-step, to resolve my issue for myself... which is the best way. Feel confident having my sites with SiteGround.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2015

Fantastic plans...EXCEPT EMAIL ACCOUNT SIZE
I love everything about SiteGround - great inclusive packages, fantastic customer service - but the shared hosting email plans are SO TINY. I am forced to cancel my hosting with SiteGround. Such a pity. :(

Review SiteGround